Ticket requests from genuine, long term Owlstalk users.

couldn't give a monkeys what doubters think, yeah I could get my son to vouch for me but why the Hell should I ? I know I'm genuine, it's a genuine plea I'm making and my conscience is clear. Thought we were all Wednesday fans on here, why the back biting and bad feeling *sigh*

My point is that there are people on here who have assumed new users are touts; rightly or wrongly. I am trying to provide you with a solution that would help your cause but if that offends you then that's fair enough. Good luck with your enquiries. Sorry I couldn't help you.

Guest Hirstpower

I've not posted much on here, even though been a member since 2013. The reason for not posting much is that your all FANNY'S

Guest lynblu

From my side I could've got one ticket for myself with my ID TTP ( which ultimately went to waste ) but wanted to go with a mate so waited for general sale.

See tickets was an utter shambles come Tuesday morning.

I drove to Hull yesterday just as they changed the rules on hull ID's so got turned away.

Capped this all off being berated in my own teams forum cos I didn't know the special password in the funny handshake club.

flippinggreat week.

Thought I'd never say this but thank god for Sky Tv.

:laugh:

I find it distasteful to welcome new members by calling them touts

Move on

Please read opening post again.

I state quite clearly that I believe there is a valid reason why we have new posters. I was just trying to provide a solution to the accusations that were already flying around.

Then please close the thread. It is clear I have come up with a bad idea.

Guest Liam6576

( although there should be no apostrophe in FANNYS )

Just thought I'd get that in b4 the grammar police clampdown.

I've not posted much on here, even though been a member since 2013. The reason for not posting much is that your all FANNY'S

I think the Plural is 'Fannies' if we're being pedantic :manager:

It's not fair, but fairness often has to go out of the window because touts ruin it for everyone. In a sense, having staged sales so ST holders have first dibs isn't "fair". I confess to being a little skeptical of the people who suddenly sign up with a four letter name plus four random numbers as a username, but then maybe that's just what the board offers as a default username. Still.

I wish it didn't have to be like this but then I suspect many of the people upset that suspicion is being drawn to them wouldn't remove the locks from their doors...

out of interest why do u think it isnt fair that ST holders get 1st dibs??? No1 says its not fair when away tickets are sold in this way. This, final, wembley, or not, is an away game.

I understand the concern regarding them being possible touts, i would go with how you feel about the person you would be giving the tickets to. If you want to make sure they are a real fan then make sure and ask them. WAWAW so i am sure if you ask they won't mind talking about our love for the team.

And honestly i would have posted more but Its taken me a year to get onto this board, But now i am on and happy to say i am going to Wembley so GTFI!, as for my attendance I would have been to more matches this year but I had a Wedding, honeymoon and a house to pay for, so i have been watching avidly every time they are on TV.

Its been a hell of a season so far and i can't wait for saturday.

out of interest why do u think it isnt fair that ST holders get 1st dibs??? No1 says its not fair when away tickets are sold in this way. This, final, wembley, or not, is an away game.

Just that restricting sales to a certain set of people is from some perspectives "unfair": in this case those that can afford a season ticket. Now don't get me wrong, my personal opinion is that the way it was done absolutely was the fairest way of doing it. Just pointing out that "fairness" (in football  gary megson ) isn't an absolute thing.