FOR ALL THOSE THAT KEEP ASKING WHY SO FEW TICKETS FOR FOREST...

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky

Forest decided they wanted fans behind both goals and before you say they are losing money they ain`t bothered because they have a filthy rich chairman, FFP Mmm...

Guest mrbluesky

Forest also reduced our allocation due to behaviour of our fans at away games recently.

Nowt to do with it, It`s just to try and give them an advantage behind the goal.

Said it before, clubs should be looking at ways to get fans in to the ground, not keeping them out.  I'm sure we could have easily sold 5000 tickets. If not more.

Nowt to do with it, It`s just to try and give them an advantage behind the goal.

Forest also reduced our allocation due to behaviour of our fans at away games recently.

Where did you get that info from, links?  We seriously, seriously needs words.

It's the lack of beer, It's not big not to drink you know?

Holmes

I was drinking as we went on train Saturday, Also I was on Tuesday as Claire drove back from Brighton so ner ner ner, Anyway I was just saying that's a reason for the reduction.

Just passing on the info I get, Doesn't affect me but its good to share.

What a load of testicles! We had the same allocation last season.

Every club over the last 2 seasons only get half of the Bridgeford Lower.

Why do people make stuff up?

What a load of testicles! We had the same allocation last season.

Every club over the last 2 seasons only get half of the Bridgeford Lower.

Why do people make stuff up?

roger knows I'll ask the copper who told me next time I see him.

Were you get your 100% spot on confirmation from that no matter what we wouldn't have any more tickets???

roger knows I'll ask the copper who told me next time I see him.

Were you get your 100% spot on confirmation from that no matter what we wouldn't have any more tickets???

I know quite a few coppers and they are regularly wrong about many things.

Their lack of general knowledge astounds me too but i won't go off about that.

As for the Forest allocation, i have a few Forest mates as i live just outside Worksop (Anston, although predominantly Wednesday territory) and i'm a member of one of their forums.

It was 2 seasons back when the City Ground policy changed regarding allocating the whole of the lower Bridgford to away supporters.

They sold half to home fans during last game of 13/14 season and sold out, club decided it improved atmosphere and NFFC's chances of winning at home so they made the arrangement permanent starting with Psycho's homecoming for the 14/15 season.

I haven't missed Forest away since the 80's and loved having the whole away end but if we continue to do well at S6 i wouldn't mind Wednesday having a bit of the Lepp in the Prem.