Favoured Formation

The truth and you know it. Need your attacking players performing week in week out if you want to challenge the top end of the table.

CC won't change his selection policy anyway.

All roads (blame, fault, inconsistency, wars, pestilence) lead to Nuhiu.  You just can't help yourself can you?  You're like a scratched record. 

All roads (blame, fault, inconsistency, wars, pestilence) lead to Nuhiu.  You just can't help yourself can you?  You're like a scratched record.

Because I think he's the weakest link in a very good side shandy. I'm entitled to my opinion just as those who think he should start every week are. Can't understand why you get so wound up about it.

Two missing players, Matias and Melo, will probably influence the way we set up, particularly Melo

Theyll have to prove they're worthy of a place first.

I don't see Carlos changing a winning system to accommodate two lads who are unproven and both been out injured so long.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Theyll have to prove they're worthy of a place first.

I don't see Carlos changing a winning system to accommodate two lads who are unproven and both been out injured so long.

Goes without saying, and it seems that Melo won't be available for a while anyway

Because I think he's the weakest link in a very good side shandy. I'm entitled to my opinion just as those who think he should start every week are. Can't understand why you get so wound up about it.

It winds me up because you twist everything around to criticise Nuhiu - even things that aren't related to him.  You won't even allow the slightest praise or acknowledgement of him.  I believe that we need better than Nuhiu but I believe he does a good job and I don't think we need to be chasing him out of the team when we are getting positive results with him in it, however, I get the distinct sense that you would remove him from the team and squad just to "win" your argument, even if that was to the detriment of SWFC.  

The different variations that CC has tinkered with, during games, all have their place

The only problem (offensively) that I can see, is when Fessi plays off just one upfront ... We struggle to get numbers in the box, for crosses

Yes, in that system we'd need Matias who is always getting into the box when the ball is delivered from the other side. Wallace for all his qualities, does not do this