Just two players.

Strikers are judged on the goals they score and for that reason Rhodes is a better striker than Hooper.

Rubbish, they're judged on a lot more

We will not do any striker business other than to try and keep Hooper for the remainder of the season, we have options there and aren't lacking goals

Guest Paolo Di Catio

Rhodes doesn't fit our system but Nuhiu does????

Nuhiu is a likeable bloke but he is just not good enough. We need better if we want to progress and JR would guarantee us goals. No brainer for me

Such as.

Skill, strength, pace, passing, awareness, movement...

Need i go on?

Why anyone would endorse a costly move for JR when we have a player of the ability of Hooper who appears to have built a great understanding with other key players is truly baffling

Skill, strength, pace, passing, awareness, movement...

Need i go on?

Why anyone would endorse a costly move for JR when we have a player of the ability of Hooper who appears to have built a great understanding with other key players is truly baffling

So everyone remembers Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer, Ian Wright, Ruud Van Nistelrooy for all those attributes, NO they are remembered for being great goal scorers.

Anybody not slightly concerned about ending up with a transfer embargo if we splashed big money on Rhodes.

For the prices quoted stay well away for me

This. Good player but 14 million? Would leave us in FF bother. Stick with Hooper for now

All those quoted were so much more than that.

Shearer just as an example apart from scoring all the goals he did was an absolutely fantastic crosser of a ball. Ask any player he played with.

How often does anyone say Alan Shearer, "by that lad could cross a ball" when you here him talked about, you don't when his name is mentioned it is in the context of being a bloody good goal scorer.

So everyone remembers Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer, Ian Wright, Ruud Van Nistelrooy for all those attributes, NO they are remembered for being great goal scorers.

What they were remembered for is not important, what is important is that they did it consistently at the highest level. I have doubts Rhodes would be capable of that, because he lacks in some areas that will provide the platform for him to to do it at the same level.

Do you think anybody other than Huddersfield and Blackburn fans will talk about Jordan Rhodes in 20 years? 

Guest Paolo Di Catio

What they were remembered for is not important, what is important is that they did it consistently at the highest level. I have doubts Rhodes would be capable of that, because he lacks in some areas that will provide the platform for him to to do it at the same level.

Do you think anybody other than Huddersfield and Blackburn fans will talk about Jordan Rhodes in 20 years?

Wednesday fans at his testimonial ? The player that got us back up and won the golden boot 3 times running when we won the title and then the double :)

Who has been the most consistent goal scorer in the football league for the last 5 years? Rhodes

Ask yourself why he had never got a move to the premier league. If it was all about goals he wouldn't be playing for a team in the lower end of the championship.

I'd like him yes, but for the ridiculous figures suggested not a chance.

I'm not suggesting for one minute we spend money on inflated and unrealistic prices, what I am saying is if the price is one we can afford comfortably , our owner is willing to spend it and it doesn't jeopardise the clubs finacial security then its a no brainer.

Only DC knows if its doable.

Yes because his next club will be a Premier League one. Probably a newly promoted club, and he'll score goals up there too