atdhe nuhiu

I'll try not to if you promise not be an ar5ehole.

Neither Hooper or Nuhiu are the answer to a team wishing to be higher than the Championship for a team playing as we do currently.   That is my argument, another argument is this is hard to explain to those who do not see much more than what is on the TV.   I can't vouch for the radio, I've not listened to commentary for years, even when we are away and i'm not attending but those on here seem to think it's not a true representation of what is happening on the pitch.

Edited by salmonbones

When Nuhiu starts we win. Simples.

This! This! - a million times this!

If he's actually not contributing as some seem to think and purely our lucky charm / Totom pole, I'm good with that.

Also for few commenters saying seen enough, played enough etc.... Just out of interest how much football or how high a level do you need to play before your opinion is worth more than a manager that's been in roles in some of top divisions of Europe?

Edited by Philb125

Carlos has shown he's happy to leave out anyone that isn't contributing how he would like them to. The fact Nuhiu is getting game time suggests Carlos is happy with him.

I'm not a Nuhiu fan and I'm also nowhere near as knowledgeable as Carlos on footballing matters. If Nuhiu is good enough got Carlos, then I'm happy with that.

When Nuhiu starts we win. Simples.

I dont know if thats true but it feels like it

He and the team play better when he starts and Joao plays better coming on as a sub.............vice versa not nearly as effective

Hes no world beater but he is what we have...........whats the point with the hatred..........who do the haters want in the side

I agree with ^^^^ no world beater, luckily though we don't play Barcelona week in week out so he's more than competent at our level, and is a good option that CC chooses.

I'm happy to take CCs view who sees him train and can determine the game plan with players we have.