Wednesday 3 fulham 3

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

Remember Ashley westwood's looping header in this game he was crap but think he got a few goals that season including one at west ham when we beat them in cup

Yep, I think we came back from 1-3 down with that last minuter'. Long ball pumped straight into the mixer from a Steve Harkness free kick near the half way line. Barry Hayles upfront for them causing havoc.

Those complaining about what we're seeing at the moment should cast their mind back to those dark days of the Maddix and Westwood cb partnership and a squad full of loanee crocks and hasbeens.

Good day that one though, we rarely made comebacks like that. Not that we make comebacks like that at present, but my god, we're in better shape than we were back then.

I remember going and I can remember Westwood's goal, apart from that I don't recall anything from that report.

It was actually a very good point, Fulham won the league at an absolute canter that season.

Didn't we go there and hold them to a draw also?

I remember going and I can remember Westwood's goal, apart from that I don't recall anything from that report.

It was actually a very good point, Fulham won the league at an absolute canter that season.

Didn't we go there and hold them to a draw also?

Yeah, day they sealed promotion. They equalised in the last minute after sibon had scored direct from a corner.

Guest Gazzaswfc

We also drew 3-3 at craven cottage that season. Balmy days. We scored goals then and played man's football, not this tip tappy stuff. Ger it fo'wad was the heartwarming cry. And all way to league cup semi that season. Ashley Westwood and Owen Morrison ran the show. Proper players.

It was 1-1

I remember it was absolutely steaming down with rain. For one of their goals sibon slid in the mud to keep the ball from going out for a throw. Then they picked up the ball and scored.

I also remember des walker showing just how fast he was at that age to catch up with and tackle a young Louis Saha on at least two occasions