Ready for sh1tstorn friday

ITK or more OT wishful thinking?

IMO Cooper will be our next head coach, with Carvalhal as head bourbon fetcher

That couldn't have been Plan A though 

attachicon.gifwhat-a-mess.jpg

Not ITK or wishful thinking mate. These stories are based on the tweets of two journos, which have snowballed. One of which seems to have a real agenda against the club. Its just not the way the club seems to be run at the moment. not one single person on here or in the press had a clue on the deadline day signings. No one saw that coming.

I just think Mr C is the sort of guy who goes about things the right way, and demands total loyalty from the staff.

I really wouldnt be bothered if it is CC and MC, just think if it was we wouldnt know about it until the deals done.

Not ITK or wishful thinking mate. These stories are based on the tweets of two journos, which have snowballed. One of which seems to have a real agenda against the club. Its just not the way the club seems to be run at the moment. not one single person on here or in the press had a clue on the deadline day signings. No one saw that coming.

I just think Mr C is the sort of guy who goes about things the right way, and demands total loyalty from the staff.

I really wouldnt be bothered if it is CC and MC, just think if it was we wouldnt know about it until the deals done.

Fair enough

The Cooper approach smacks of Plan Z to me ... Or the Wilson, Turner & Laws appointments.

Tbf, Laws did ok though

If Carlsberg did Friday Shitstorms it would be as follows:

1) Appointment of Big Sam as manager

2) Signing of Jordan Rhodes

3) Signing of Ben Marshall

4) Signing of Lewis McGugan

5) Installation of the scoreboard

6) Release of the missing timelapse video of the pitch build

7) Confirmation that Sheffield United no longer exist

That would be more than a shitstorm Friday!

If CARLSBERG bit shitstorms it would be the worst day ever