TRAINING GROUND

Hopefully Swindon will win tomorrow ,Could it be time to buy united,s training ground .In pub talking about training ground and anything Wednesday with mates last night one said if we get to the premier we will need a new one.Someone on here a while back said we are on the lookout for one United will need the money because their support will start going down and we need a New training ground ,Surely a win win for both clubs.

Oh yeah, definitely a win-win for both clubs!

I'm sure a professional football club in league 1 will be content to not have a training ground, I hear that's quite popular nowadays! 

As much as we like to look down on United and all the stick we (rightfully) give them, they're still going to need a training ground- and you'd have to have some sort of intellectual disorder to think that that would happen in a million years. 

Oh yeah, definitely a win-win for both clubs!

I'm sure a professional football club in league 1 will be content to not have a training ground, I hear that's quite popular nowadays! 

As much as we like to look down on United and all the stick we (rightfully) give them, they're still going to need a training ground- and you'd have to have some sort of intellectual disorder to think that that would happen in a million years. 

I find your comments very disrespectful .It was the fact we need one just a thought that is all.