Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

In that situation, I'd leave Wallace out. Those three forwards need a different kind of supply to that which Wallace provides. Was surprised when we changed to 4-4-2. Admittedly, it worked and was probably necessary at the time. Results have picked up since the change in formation. I'd still like to see 4-3-3 in some games though - or even switch in-game, because there are times when you can see we don't have a second goal in us. Yday was a prime example.

Yep, spot on, though you can see, it would be a tough decision to leave out Wallace, who's been one of our better players recently. However, you have to make tough decisions sometimes, and I agree, that a change back to 433 might help. Mind you, 433 with Forestieri and Matias closer to the central striker, rather than stuck out wide. We have plenty of attacking full backs to supply the width.

Guest wilyfox

Yep, spot on, though you can see, it would be a tough decision to leave out Wallace, who's been one of our better players recently. However, you have to make tough decisions sometimes, and I agree, that a change back to 433 might help. Mind you, 433 with Forestieri and Matias closer to the central striker, rather than stuck out wide. We have plenty of attacking full backs to supply the width.

I can still see it happening. I think 4-3-3 is what Carvalhal had originally intended.

................Westwood

Hunt.....Lees.....Turner.....Pudil

.....Lee...Hutchinson...Bannan

...............Forestieri

.............Joao.....Matias

Once Joao and Matias find their feet, that is what I hope to see. We're waiting on those two at the moment.

I can still see it happening. I think 4-3-3 is what Carvalhal had originally intended.

................Westwood

Hunt.....Lees.....Turner.....Pudil

.....Lee...Hutchinson...Bannan

...............Forestieri

.............Joao.....Matias

Once Joao and Matias find their feet, that is what I hope to see. We're waiting on those two at the moment.

Yes

@J_luke5: @reluctantnicko any Wednesday news

reluctantnicko: @J_luke5 Hooper still an issue. Needs sorting.

@J_luke5: @reluctantnicko What's the issue?? Are we back in for him?

@reluctantnicko: @J_luke5 U have never really been away. U need a top striker. U are still trying for him.

@seavaldinho: @reluctantnicko @J_luke5 has hooper got a preference as to which club he joins or is it all about who pays the most

@reluctantnicko: @J_luke5 U will offer more money than current rivals

Former Owls Will Keane and Stevie May are not impressing at Preston lol

Current Owl Marnick Vermijl is hated by them as well

Bet they love us lol

Best bit of business this season may be getting 800k for May. After the fiasco with Antonio and the fee we got for him, it's nice to see we've had Preston's trousers down a bit.

It's hilarious reading about Stevie May from the view of PNE fans on social media/their forums. It could genuinely be posts on here and twitter from our fans last season. Nothing has changed & people still defend him for the same reasons we did.

Needs a goal, works hard but must work harder, a lot of his movement doesn't get noticed, he does make some good runs, lacking a bit of confidence at moment, price tag may be a hinderance.

People are writing him off already. None of our strikers have scored in the league this season, the problem is the service. I can't remember him having a chance yet. They are all playing too safe.

Absolutely, it shows, that despite the strikers working hard, that were lacking in creativity right now.

May looks ok to me, I think he`ll get there.

No pace, no strength, runs around like a headless chicken, makes predictable runs, not very good in the air, not worth the money we paid for him and needs a hair cut....

Edited by FlyingOwl