Our most iconic picture's of all time ?

Guest Gazzaswfc

I can still see the headline....'REJOICEYING' and a full centre page spread photo of Brian Joicey in the Daily Mirror after he had fired a hat trick against first division Crystal Palace in a second replay at Villa park in 73.

I cannot find anything online but someone must still have the spread in their archives?

On 29 March 2015 at 12:47, Stoop said:

Waddle running away arms aloft after spanking his free kick home against the filth

That's one of the matches I nearly missed I had to queue for hours at Bramall Lane it made me feel sick when we got to the game though we managed to sort out tickets with two Sheffield United fans That had Wednesday tickets I don't know if I'd of been able to control myself when waddle stored that goal I think I'll be brown bread in the away end close shave...."....

On 29 March 2015 at 13:45, sotonowl said:

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/214268-best-johny-fantham-photo/

Threadbuster, look where the ball is and how high Fantham is, could teach Nuhiu a thing or two this photo.

Theres a picture of Fantham or maybe Froggatt where he's hitting a leaping volley (I guess a good 50 years before DiCanio hit that famous similar shot for West Ham).  I can't find that one. Can anyone help? Although that photo is from years before I was born, I think it's probably my favourite. 

Guest minsk owl
31 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Theres a picture of Fantham or maybe Froggatt where he's hitting a leaping volley (I guess a good 50 years before DiCanio hit that famous similar shot for West Ham).  I can't find that one. Can anyone help? Although that photo is from years before I was born, I think it's probably my favourite. 

shocking pics,sorry .........  but are these the ones you're after ?

wpftball.jpgjohnny-fantham-action-2138-1677132_478x359.jpg

The TC boxing day massacre one wins for me hands down.  But somebody posted this pic from the late 1930s on owstalk a few years back and I had it as my desktop wallpaper for a while and really grew to love it.  Every face tells a story and somehow looks familiar.

article-2532755-1A62E47B00000578-227_964