The Owls vs The international break. Official Matchday Thread.

As most of this season has been a non-event for me, I'll not be missing us not having a game today.

The season effectively ended at the end of August, once we'd realised the players promised by Milan on 10th April, would only be playing in a Wednesday shirt on Football Manager 2015.

2014-2015, Year of the Tight Wallet and Profit Margin.

Edited by theowlsman

If you've been thoroughly bored and its still only 10 am spare a thought for some of us who have other hobbies. Myself along with 2 more staunch W'ites have he following programme facing us :-Prepare for -4.00pm rehearsal at Buxton Opera House alongside Russell Watson7.30p.m Performance at aforesaid BOH alongside R.W. before a sell-out audience (approx 900)Remember to put clocks forward and lose 1hour sleepSunday:-6.00 pm Meet at Palace Hotel, Buxton for joint rehearsal with Marazion Apollo Male Choir and a young set called Perfect Pitch.7.30 pm Perform at Palace Hotel with aforesaid in front of 250 guests.If any of you live in he Buxton Area, the Sat night with Russell Watson is sold out but there are tickets left for the Palace (£12 ) available via website www.tmvc.comThis has meant rehearsals 2x2hr rehearsals weekly since jan, and the learning of 7 new songs, 5 in Italian,which we do not speak, and a total of 16 songs, all sung without music copies and therefore all held in the head.May sound hard,but its great fun.and still not missing many home games!!!

Piu Non Si Trovano by any chance?

I've got a proper Sat Nav now anyhow. Not reliant upon your navigating anymore.

Who was that bird we always used to accudentally bump into in Stockport anyhow?

And why did a complete stranger always invite you in for coffee for an hour, whilst I waited outside?

Always though that very inconsiderate tbh.

Guest Buxtonian

Piu Non Si Trovano by any chance?

Fortunately not.We shall be singing Va Persiero, Nessun Dorma, Funiculi,Funicula, and the Toreador songs with him, plus 3 more,then on Sunday a Les Mis medley,Bui Doi as well as Bohemian Rhapsody, among others.

Edited by Buxtonian