Fire sale clubs this summer.

Guest conisbrough

Reading parachute payments cease.

Norwich, Cardiff and Fulham will be in second season in Championships they either go for it or start to reduce costs.

Norwich, Cardiff and Fulham will be in second season in Championships they either go for it or start to reduce costs.

That Fulham forward/midfielder, McCormack, what did a Moses on us for their 3rd goal at their place. Would love him to come to us. Edited by F. Spiksley

I seriously think next season given shrewd signings and a bit of luck with injuries could be a very successful one.

Many clubs are going to struggle with FFP whereas we look pretty organised compared.

No huge earners, no real passengers who earn too much.

We are about 4 signings from having a cracking team.

Plus if May, Bus and Melo prove their worth. It could be one hell of a ride.

Where has the suggestion come from that Blackburn need to sell everyone off?

They are loosing about 100k per day according to their last accounts.

36 million wage bill against a 30 million turnover

Doesn't take a genius to work out they need to cut costs

Guest wilyfox

Hard to say. Will be an interesting summer. With new FFP regs in place for next season and beyond, we'll find out which clubs' owners are actually willing to spend, and those who were only allowing their clubs to accrue insurmountable debt.

Plus, I think Blackpool will be fine.

I know the chairman is a wâš“ and needs to go, however they have cut costs and accepted Their championship fate.

They'll be alright next year.

Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan and Cardiff on the other hand

Didn't their manager say he was after cutting some of the squad loose in the summer though, and something else in Geordie ?

Norwich, Cardiff and Fulham will be in second season in Championships they either go for it or start to reduce costs.

Fulham won't I hope, free fall at its best with this top London club, (hides chuckle) so sustainable in league one, me thinks huge fire sale. But who is worth having from them, if they cant perform this season who is to say they can next season.