the good old days..is it just me then?

Guest bagelybear

Players diving / feigning injury and then making miraculous recoveries are sin binned for 15 minutes

Common sense fixtures so fans aren't sent to the other side of the country midweek or for a stupid early kick off

F*** FIFA, Sepp Bung Blatter and his chums off

Straight red for diving, feigning injury, trying to cheat the ref.  All that play acting you get at the top clubs should also be punished. 

I'm not really keen on goalkeepers getting sent off for making contact.  to send them off and award a penalty pretty much kills the game off.  Should be a yellow card for the keeper and a penalty. 

Guest mkowl

1/ get rid of SKY , they have ruined football

2/ Ban agents , they are also ruining football , parasites

3/ All games to kick off at 3pm on saturdays

Um the good old days when attendances dropped, hooliganism was rife and you got wet through on an uncovered terrace and football on tv was hastily put together highlights on a weekday night conveniently squeezed in at 11.40pm after some greyhound racing

1. Bring back only 2 max substitutes

2. Make the league cup obsolete

3. Put all championship and premier league clubs in the first round of the fa cup, have the winner of the fa cup take the 4th champions league place, therefore ensuring less prem teams putting second string sides out against lower league opposition which would increase interest, attendance at matches and bring back 'the magic of the fa cup'.

Time wasting is my pet hate.

We pay to be entertained, then the first team to score does everything in their power to fein injury, keep the ball out of play and basically kill the game. It's sheeyite!!!

Bookings should be brandished much more readily for that.

Clubs should receive fines administered by a time wasting review commitee to avoid the more subtle, non-bookable, suposedly "clever" BS.

I get to kick any opposition player in the testicles if I suspect them of considering the possibility of time wasting at Hillsborough.

Pass back to goalies 

No stewards

Pubs around the ground

Bring back standing on the Kop.

None of this prematch warming up malarkey 

Can only sell pies and bovrils

Bring back people selling rosettes out side the ground

Put Flags on Pentistone road and North stand

No cushion seating allowed even for the players

Subs only for broken limbs

Linesmen not bloody refs assistants

Get rid of executive boxes

Allow flares of any sort

Two up two down

Press not to go in fits when people run on the pitch

Bring back boring brass bands

Get rid of bands on the Kop

Bring back the old seasons tickets 

Get rid of yellow paint

Burn all new stadiums down

Guest s11 owl

Bring back the alphabetic numbers in front of south&north instead of scoreboard for latest scores

the cushions, cant have one without the other,..........................the cushions!!!!!