Chris Wood

Guest _Ibbo_

Really want us to sign Wood. Him and May would work well together I reckon.

Keane and Bus as 2 more options. Lavery out on loan. Sell Atdhe and give Madine away.

Agree but..

Keep Atdhe as back up he is still young and could learn from wood. Sell madine Id want some return on 1. the money we spent and 2. The chances he's had!

Agree but..

Keep Atdhe as back up he is still young and could learn from wood. Sell madine Id want some return on 1. the money we spent and 2. The chances he's had!

And he gives teams a different sort of problem to deal with, especially if we have other attacking attributes that will give him space

Possibly keep Atdhe, I just think it would be tough for Gray to keep 5 strikers happy.

If this situation arose I'd automatically stop giving a throw about will Keane because he's a loan player, one down. Then with Madine out and Lavery getting some invaluable experience out on loan and a few goals to boost his confidence that then leaves you with 4 good strikers who will all be fighting for there spot in the team which would hopefully produce the best out of them and then those who can't hack it or get the face on can be moved on. Some real competition up front could rely do us some good imo.

Defence seems a bit weak, Ronio !

I had that covered.

Westwood

Lees

Semedo

Nuhiu May Keane Lavery Madine Bus Wood Grabban

Behold the 118.  Sorted lol