Come back Gary Megson

or he kept us up and turned us into promotion contenders.

You're rewriting history.

he did not "sort us out" quickly like crosby said did he?

I am dealng in facts not re-writing anything: 2 wins in his last 10 games - that's worthy of the sack.

you remember different? please detail.

he did not "sort us out" quickly like crosby said did he?

I am dealng in facts not re-writing anything: 2 wins in his last 10 games - that's worthy of the sack.

you remember different? please detail.

when he left what position where we in the league?

When he took over where we're we in the league?

How many home games did we lose in that season?

when he left what position where we in the league? 4th?

When he took over where we're we in the league? 16th (finishing 14th?)

How many home games did we lose in that season? Obviously too many for promotion contenders

We will never know ur final point...unless the great ginger one returns...or his best mate Mr Pulis

when he left what position where we in the league? 4th?

When he took over where we're we in the league? 16th (finishing 14th?)

How many home games did we lose in that season? Obviously too many for promotion contenders

we were third and we lost twice at home. One was a 1-0 loss to Charlton. The other to stwvenage. I can't see any argument that he didn't turn us around.

What are you hoping to achieve? I've seen positive passing attacking football under Grey, never under Megson.

Only difference it would make is we would start conceding loads away. And we would literally never play a few passes on the ground.

You don't remember how much worse we were under Megson,

We just moved from 14th to 13th in the championship! When Megson took over from Irvine we slid even closer to L2.

Fcukin Megson.

What are you hoping to achieve? I've seen positive passing attacking football under Grey, never under Megson.

Only difference it would make is we would start conceding loads away. And we would literally never play a few passes on the ground.

We just moved from 14th to 13th in the championship! When Megson took over from Irvine we slid even closer to L2.

Fcukin Megson.

and then he took us to promotion contenders, what's your point?

Jones did better than Megson with Megsons squad and Gray has done better than Jones with his squad.

I think that after everything Gray has done to make threads like this is appalling,

Ffs if we finish 13th with these players and concede the same amount of goals on average all season then that's bloody amazing.

If Milan would back Gray with half the mkney he did our last three managers we might even trouble the play offs.

And you lot wanna talk about an old manager who had us fail to register one shot against relegation fodder Chesterfield in l1.

Fcukin megson, Gray is the best thing we have, he's our strongest comodity, he's turning utter crap into points. He's had NO money, he's had his best player leave and not been allowed to replace him, he's got a vvank squad, not been given a penny and done better than the last three!!

And you don't even realise or appreciate it.

Edited by Tasmanian Masked Owl

Fcukin Megson.

yeah flipping megson, I just wish him and his dad had played less than 600 games for us.

idiot