Are you buying anyone SWFC stuff for Christmas ?

yep. this time last year my lad was tipping towards livepoo because of his two bell-endo uncles.

but a season ticket this year has sorted him out, he loves the owls... not being local its hard to get the stuff on match day without him seeing it though! .... ill sort somink out. 

yep. this time last year my lad was tipping towards livepoo because of his two bell-endo uncles.

but a season ticket this year has sorted him out, he loves the owls... not being local its hard to get the stuff on match day without him seeing it though! .... ill sort somink out. 

This would upset me no end. There's only one thing for it: cut off all contact with said uncles until he's been officially confirmed as an Owl via the age-old right of passage of drinking the blood of a slain warrior in front of the adoring Kop. Bovril is also acceptable.

Good to hear your son is enjoying his first season.