This new left back

excellent ! lets slag the lad off after one start !!!! did ok hopefully more to come. and yes mattock is our best left back by a country mile anyone who says any other obviously watches the game with their hands over their eyes

How you can claim that is beyond belief, helan is the better choice both defensively and offensively.

Look good going forward and okay at the back.

But did seem to have a Lleraness about him which frightens the poop out of me.

Played the best pass of the game though, GTF should have buried it.

Agree.......... Curates egg sorta performance, but he has to have game time before the jury rests...great ball to GTF...bypassed a midfield that can't do that from 30 yds further forward..........

And mattock does exactly what in attacking area's? He's like a poor mans Buxton when it comes to a final ball and Buxton's final ball is awful!

now i've heard it all now .. Buxton and Mattock have poor final balls ...  christ ..

but hey f*ck it .. lets slag off a new signing in his first start in the league for us and who was part of a clean sheet for the club ..

beggers belief some posters on here - i'm sure they don't know there arse from there elbow sometimes and watch games through goggles