Sheffield Wednesday: The Complete Story (1991/2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dabgLweRFIs

It's a kind of magic!

Welcome to the official review of Sheffield Wednesday for the 1991/92 season and what a year it was. A season full of great goals, spectacular saves, high drama and some stunning individual performances.

Back in Division One, Trevor Francis and Ritchie Barker have taken Sheffield Wednesday to the top, finishing third position in perhaps one of the toughest and most competitive leagues in the world today.

As a direct result, European football will be returning to Hillsborough next season for the first time in 29 years! Real Madrid, Barcelona, Ajax and Juventus could all be fixtures for the future.

"A season that has both achieved and exceeded expectations" - Trevor Francis

This video contains game by game coverage and extensive action of the season including

- Hat-trick hero Carlton Palmer in the 4-1 thrashing of QPR.
- The 3-2 Wednesday fight back against Manchester United, Wednesday were the first team to beat United in the league.
- The titanic battles with Chelsea, as the Owls triumphed 3-0 in both home and away fixtures.
- See the amazing personal performances of Trevor Francis, so often the match winner in crucial league game.
- Plus David Hirst's 20 varied and spectacular individual goals of the season.

Owlstalk Shop

I can't get these video's to play anymore, has anyone that's upgraded to IOS 8 having the same issue ?

Yeah same here, happens with all you tube videos on any website. Only way is to touch the very top, the name if the video, it opens a new window.

Guest grez_owls4ever

The Kop when full and all standing looks awesome, I only started going in 1993 when I was 7 so dont really have any memories of it, but watching this I wish the seats were never put there