Why do we have so few black and mixed race supporters?

Guest Ryan Rye

Laughing or retaliating are your only responses?

Depends who you are to how the situation is dealt with ? As for me I'd laugh it off, heard it all before blah blah sticks and stones and all that. Edited by Ryan Rye

Depends who you are to how the situation is dealt with ? As for me I'd laugh it off, heard it all before blah blah sticks and stones and all that.

Are you black?

If not, how can you say how you'd react to being called the n word?

Guest Ryan Rye

Are you black?

If not, how can you say how you'd react to being called the n word?

Fair comment, I just know how I react to most things at the end of the day it's just words like I said we all deal with things differently, anyone like Richard prior? A legend at jokes about black guys

what beats me, is why do some people look for black or mixed race people at matches, ive watched Wednesday for years, and ive looked for footballers, coppers, stewards, women, pubs, food stalls, toilets, but for the life of me, i can never remember looking to see if i could find an ethnic minority,

wtf does it matter what colour a Wednesdayite is, its folk harping on about such crap that perpetuate differences, and fuel racial divides, just get a life ffs

Guest Grez Bez

I always look out for a brother

its like being on holiday and seeing a Wednesdayite. It's only good because you know your in the minority!

Basically the majority of ethnic minorities are glory hunters and support the big 4 clubs, they tend to know very little about football too. No racism intended.

Or they could be like the white, knowledgeable Geordie guy I overheard at the bar yesterday.

He was lamenting on another Newcastle defeat but didn't know the score and when his mate asked him who they played he went silent before replying "yeah we played Portsmouth"

Basically the majority of ethnic minorities are glory hunters and support the big 4 clubs, they tend to know very little about football too. No racism intended.

Ethnic minorities are ignorant and don't care for anything except winning.

No racism intended.

K