Why do we have so few black and mixed race supporters?

"Ya black get" is an old barnsley saying I believe nothing racial in it. It stinks how you can't say coloured or half cast, whay if you call them a monkey ? Not to mention like most black guys say "my ******" we are so protective of blacks Asian Muslims etc... but we can get called what the duck we like and that's fine really wee wees me off like you wouldn't believe

Is it?..foo.k me..I know stacks of folks from Barnsley and never once heard it

Guest Grez Bez

Most black and asian men I know support top 4 teams in the prem apart form the ones whose dads (or family) support Wednesday or a local club

My dad supported Weds hence me following.

To MASSIVELY stereotype:

Most black and asian people in the UK support Man U, Arsenal or Liverpool. Certainly down here anyway. I'm sure it's the same up North. Certainly is in my experience anyway.

I'd wager the majority of black fellas in Sheffield don't support either Sheffield club.

It's like the Irish and how, almost to a man, they support either Man U or Liverpool.

Nothing whatsoever to do with Wednesfay having a rep as a racist club.

(Or what LSOwls just wrote while I was posting that).

Guest Ryan Rye

Referring to a quote from the film Kes "You black get" and as for calling someone a monkey I'm called that on a daily basis yet I'm white and my term earlier regarding my ****** is aimed at the black guys calling each other by the N word and that's fine, my anger comes as so many jump on the bandwagon over a few measly words we have come so far as a society this shouldn't be a problem laugh it off etc.. Believe whay you like but as a ST holder I attended the reading game with a good friend of mine who happens to be MUSLIM I have any friends from all walks of life I don't HATE any religion just certain people whether it be white black etc for personal reasons it's just the whole you can't call him/her that I've had my fair share of abuse over the years.

And as for me not liking gays this is true my opinion end of!

Guest JonTheOwl66

Referring to a quote from the film Kes "You black get" and as for calling someone a monkey I'm called that on a daily basis yet I'm white and my term earlier regarding my ****** is aimed at the black guys calling each other by the N word and that's fine, my anger comes as so many jump on the bandwagon over a few measly words we have come so far as a society this shouldn't be a problem laugh it off etc.. Believe whay you like but as a ST holder I attended the reading game with a good friend of mine who happens to be MUSLIM I have any friends from all walks of life I don't HATE any religion just certain people whether it be white black etc for personal reasons it's just the whole you can't call him/her that I've had my fair share of abuse over the years.

Well you're a low life then.

The term you use is actually spelt '******'. An entirely different word and phrase.

I've just got full house on my bingo card after the 'my good friend is Muslim' line.

Can anyone beat me?

Guest Ryan Rye

For having an opinion this makes me a low life ? By the way that's not a term I use, it's a term used by one black guy to another, I take it you have never heard this ? I don't feel the need to call a black a ****** I'm merely saying all the hype in this day and age when the word is mentioned is crazy, it works both ways black guys can be racist too, an yes I have many Muslim friends, it seems to me my views or terms I've used have offended many my apologies to all.

For having an opinion this makes me a low life ? By the way that's not a term I use, it's a term used by one black guy to another, I take it you have never heard this ? I don't feel the need to call a black a ****** I'm merely saying all the hype in this day and age when the word is mentioned is crazy, it works both ways black guys can be racist too, an yes I have many Muslim friends, it seems to me my views or terms I've used have offended many my apologies to all.

You daft honkey

Guest JonTheOwl66

Yes. Hating homosexual people does make you a low life.

Like I said, the phrase that you're referring to ends in ga rather than er. Completely different context.

Guest Ryan Rye

Yes. Hating homosexual people does make you a low life.

Like I said, the phrase that you're referring to ends in ga rather than er. Completely different context.

did you ever confess to been gay ?