Ipswich score predictions

We'll lose narrowly tomoro which will set us up nicely for the "gray doesn't know what he's doing" comments which are bubbling under the surface already.

Ambrose and Collison in their midfield could be a problem - Ambrose usually has a good game against us.

2 players we should have signed IMO

Expecting "Wheels have well and truely fallen off" to be stated at some point and maybe all thosae that say our squad doesn't need improving on to be eating humble pie.   Hope I'm wrong

Gray will pick a similar team to Saturday...

It will be like the good old days - the team is becoming similar to that under Laws...fast wingers who can't cross, no midfield and low scoring strikers. Only difference is the defence is better this time around.

We'll start brightly, get worked out and concede after half an hour...huff and puff before conceding another late on.

2-0 Ipswich

Gray will pick a similar team to Saturday...

It will be like the good old days - the team is becoming similar to that under Laws...fast wingers who can't cross, no midfield and low scoring strikers. Only difference is the defence is better this time around.

We'll start brightly, get worked out and concede after half an hour...huff and puff before conceding another late on.

2-0 Ipswich

If 'nail on head' was applicable for a prediction thread then this is it.  kind of glad i will be on a shitty budget plane going to shitty christchurch so i can avoid painful minute by minute updates from the doom and gloom merchants on here (me being one of them)

---------------------------Westwood--------------------------

---------Buxton----------Loovens-----------Zayatte------

Palmer--------------------------------------------------Helan

----------------------------Semedo----------------------------

-------------Lee-------------------------------Coke-----------

------------------Nuhiu----------------May--------------------

Subs

Kirkland

Mattock

Buxton

Maghoma

Drenthe