U21s

Guest JonTheOwl66

And to top it all off we aren't even top. Well done the ageing pro's who will drop out of the professional leagues in the next couple of seasons!

daft as it may seem I think jon has a valid point , surely the under 21's is geared to bring players through to perhaps achieve first team status ,therefore why bring under performing players from the first team into the under 21's which then omits some under 21's from getting gametime,seems arse upwards to me ,

Guest JonTheOwl66

daft as it may seem I think jon has a valid point , surely the under 21's is geared to bring players through to perhaps achieve first team status ,therefore why bring under performing players from the first team into the under 21's which then omits some under 21's from getting gametime,seems arse upwards to me ,

Yep. McCabe and Corry aren't recovering from injuries, they're just getting needless game time. 

right so we are in the equivalent of the 3rd U21s league?

See there are two leagues above us, is that right? http://int.soccerway.com/national/england/u21-premier-league-division-2/20142015/regular-season/r27609/

Feel a bit let down now  :biggrin:

In the league above we are in the "Development Premier League 2"

we are not it seems, there is league 1, then 2, then us

http://int.soccerway.com/national/england/u21-premier-league/20142015/regular-season/r27607/

this is why im unsure about the point of the U21s.

Surely we are best just keeping an eye on the players the clubs higher up release such as Helan, Brunt, Whelan etc than wasting money on 3rd level players?

Even using the budget to scout further afield.

Hope time proves me wrong though

Guest JonTheOwl66

this is why im unsure about the point of the U21s.

Surely we are best just keeping an eye on the players the clubs higher up release such as Helan, Brunt, Whelan etc than wasting money on 3rd level players?

Even using the budget to scout further afield.

Hope time proves me wrong though

Agree.