Grade two Hamstring Injury - Lees

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Which would be fine if Buxton could play at centre back. Sadly at Cardiff he showed that he can't.

Gray said he thought Buxton was excellent.

Guest Sheff Owl

Why are people saying Zayatte is suspended? It was a one match ban.

Owls defender Kamil Zayatte will miss the trip to the Welsh capital this weekend through suspension. 

The defender saw red at The Etihad in midweek and will serve his mandatory one-match ban this weekend at The Cardiff City Stadium. 

Captain Glenn Loovens is likely to come back into the starting eleven to face his former club for the first time since departing Cardiff six years ago. 

Guest JonTheOwl66

Why are people saying Zayatte is suspended? It was a one match ban.

Owls defender Kamil Zayatte will miss the trip to the Welsh capital this weekend through suspension. 

The defender saw red at The Etihad in midweek and will serve his mandatory one-match ban this weekend at The Cardiff City Stadium. 

Captain Glenn Loovens is likely to come back into the starting eleven to face his former club for the first time since departing Cardiff six years ago. 

Why is it 1 match? 

Os says hutch possibly back for Ipswich. Lee back in training, I think I've heard he may be back for Leeds? Lees I recon back after the international break. Lavery not sure, did I hear he's started running somewhere? Still some way off.

Said in the Sheffield Star a couple of days ago he would be back around January.

On lees..

Dom Howson â€@domhowson  38m

He's had a scan, has a grade two hamstring injury, picked up v City, and is a big doubt for the next two matches.

I'd say that if Lees is expected back fairly shortly then the reports of the scan and the clinical assessment are not consistent with each other. That is not unusual as scans can be very unreliable

No way is a grade two hamstring a 2-3 week recovery

What concerns me is not what he has done but when. Came off at the Etihad with no concerns on Wednesday, Thursday would have been a light day and Friday too with a game on Saturday... So the question remains what was being done and when ? 2 games a week there is no need for hard training, very disappointed ! 

What concerns me is not what he has done but when. Came off at the Etihad with no concerns on Wednesday, Thursday would have been a light day and Friday too with a game on Saturday... So the question remains what was being done and when ? 2 games a week there is no need for hard training, very disappointed ! 

Gray said on RS that he picked up the injury in the City match.