New loan signing to be announced tomorrow...

Such bizarre and negative comments on here some time.....

We're not far off a relegation side..........palmers crap..........why sign him before a cup tie..............

Bloody hell !!!!!

1-Sounds like a great signing (if true), WHENEVER it happens

2- Palmer is doing great and is an integral part of a defence that has had SEVEN clean sheets

3- we are not far off being a PROMOTION winning side (without lee hutch Buxton and despite seeming to only play teams in the top six - brum and Bolton excepted). A signing or two like this will only push us on further

I believe in Stuart gray a lot more than the comments on people on here, fortunately

Spot on we really do have a fan base consisting of quite a number of Negative Nigels

Him, Lee and Hutch would be one of the best midfield threes in the league. 

Not happening though.

Yeah I don't think it'll happen. He will probably go back to Ipswich on loan or even make a few apps for Palace.

No truth in the rumour that our target got injured...There never was a target !

How do you get injured sat on a bench ?

Might be taking part in that training thing the players do?

Dom Howson

Gray rubbished reports linking them with Sunderland midfielder Liam Bridcutt. He's not on their radar. Is still after a striker. #SWFC

Andy Giddings

#swfc boss SG tells me that a loan deal has recently broken down as the player got injured. No truth to the Bridcutt rumours either.

OK, from the current injury lists, ignoring the strikers who have been injured long term, and the ones that were just not realistic, only two strikers remain on the list, Jesse Lingard and Sam Gallagher The list is up to date, and comprehensive, so if Stu is to be believed, and why shouldn't he be, it has to be one of those two.

OK, from the current injury lists, ignoring the strikers who have been injured long term, and the ones that were just not realistic, only two strikers remain on the list, Jesse Lingard and Sam Gallagher The list is up to date, and comprehensive, so if Stu is to be believed, and why shouldn't he be, it has to be one of those two.

James Wilson, also. Who knows? Could be anyone who picked up a niggle yday or this morning. News of the injury just might not be in the public domain yet.

James Wilson, also. Who knows? Could be anyone who picked up a niggle yday or this morning. News of the injury just might not be in the public domain yet.

James Wilson staying at Man U apparently, in order to introduce him to the matchday squad. Although unless he's suddenly developed an ability to perform at left-back/right-back/centre-half/holding midfielder, he's not going to get a game.

That's true, I'd love it to be James Wilson, but Manchester Utd said they won't let him out on loan. In fact the manager mentioned him as one of the five good strikers from which he has to pick three. Personally, I thought we might be looking for more experience, but no one of that description fits the bill.

Ravel Morrison, another favourite on here, signing for Cardiff on a season long loan

He can't sign on a season loan now the transfer window is closed.