When everyone's fit what's are strongest team ?

Guest Gazzaswfc

I feel that we'd really start playing to our strengths if we adopted a 4-3-3 once everyone's fit. When we play 4-4-2 our midfield is just....okay. They play well but there's something missing in terms of creativity & attacking influence.

Westwood

Buxton

Lees

Loovens ©

Mattock

Lee

Hutchinson

Palmer

Maguire

May

Maghoma

Subs: Kirkland, Zayatte, Coke, Helan, Drenthe, Madine, Nuhiu

I'd like to see that team

I agree that Palmer hasn't really proven himself as a midfielder but i'd be interested to see him in Maguire's position, Buxton right back, and pop Maguire up front. For me, this would mean dropping Nuhiu from the starting line up. NOt saying this would work but if we lost our form with the current setup i'd like to see it in action.

I agree that Palmer hasn't really proven himself as a midfielder but i'd be interested to see him in Maguire's position, Buxton right back, and pop Maguire up front. For me, this would mean dropping Nuhiu from the starting line up. NOt saying this would work but if we lost our form with the current setup i'd like to see it in action.

But Maguire has never been effective in a striking role. He was good with us last season, and previously with Coventry and Portsmouth, all playing as a midfielder

At home,

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Loovens

Mattock

Maguire

Semedo

Lee

Maghoma

Nuhiu

May

Away from home

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Loovens

Mattock

Maguire

Semedo

Lee

Coke

Maghoma

Nuhiu

This. The only change I would make is swapping Hutch for Semedo in the home squad and change Hutch for Coke away from home.

Westwood

buxton

lees

Loovens

mattock

palmer

lee

hutchinson

maghoma

maguire

may

kirkland

zayatte

semedo

helan

coke

lavery

madine[/

Do you actually go to any of the matches. No Nuhui but Madine in the squad. Deary me.

yes i go to the matches.

Tbh i forgot about nuhiu. Realised adter i posted it.

There is something to be said for the last winning side to be the next starting side.

That and the fact, we are Wednesday, we've not had an injury free period since....well I don't recall.

What if you've just played a team near the bottom at home (and won) but the next game is away versus top of the division?

Its a crude example I know but the reason for a squad of players is to be able to adapt to whichever situation arises. One team of 11 players who wins one week are not necessarily the right team to pick against someone else.