Matched them

Guest JonTheOwl66

Sounds like a great result today.

But for me, however positive these past two games are, we need to forget them and focus on the next two games. Which are hugely important.

Realistically we need to be beating Millwall - but it's the type of game I can see us just flopping in big time. Especially at home.

Then after that, Middlesbrough away. A draw would be a decent result but that game is winnable.

6 points out of the next two games and it's an utterly stunning start.

I'm disappointed we didn't win it, but that's a good thing. We missed our chance in the first half and second half they will feel they should've nicked it.

We matched them last season too. I don't think they're as good as some make out but they are a solid championship team.

Sounds like a great result today.

But for me, however positive these past two games are, we need to forget them and focus on the next two games. Which are hugely important.

Realistically we need to be beating Millwall - but it's the type of game I can see us just flopping in big time. Especially at home.

Then after that, Middlesbrough away. A draw would be a decent result but that game is winnable.

6 points out of the next two games and it's an utterly stunning start.

Millwall have had a good start too. Ollie has them going for it

Can't see them challenging for the top two after that, unless they get a few more players in.

And yeh Deffo a great performance by us, still seem to be lacking something. Gutted about lee going off.

Yea shame about lee, need to steer clear of injury's this season, I don't think we quite have the quality to cover in most areas