The official football heaven 2014/15 thread

I'm sorry nuhiu isn't a world beater but the worst striker ever! Noticed that he "forgot" to mention that the build up play for our goal which took two crosses btw all started from that "donkey" having the ball lumped to him and winning it, bringing it down and playing it off to McGugan

Edited by LJH1867OWLS

I'm sorry nuhiu isn't a world beater but the worst striker ever! Noticed that he "forgot" to mention that the build up play for our goal which took two crosses btw all started from that "donkey" having the ball lumped to him and winning it, bringing it down and playing it off to McGugan

I thought it was from a corner

Jesus, this idiot thinks the way to win football is by having a winger and crossing the ball into the box. How thick can you get, my granny could defend against crosses and she's been dead at least 35 years

Edited by pgmetcalf

Fed up to the back teeth to people harking back to the Big Ron side 

Now sit down everyone because i'm going to make a statement that will come as a huge surprise and will shock you 

After 20 years of being run like a DelBoy enterprise we haven't got Players of the class of Waddler, Sheridan, Walker, Nillson and Pearson so expecting performances like Big Rons side is monumentally stupid