Chris Wood

Guest gotcha_Owls

Guest stocksbridgeowl

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. muppets. whose going to sign for £500 quid a week and a years contract. Greys budget is zero. get players out and sign for wages saved. work out what 'quality' that brings in. We are not in a position to even supply relpica shirts. Visited the empty shop today and nothing, just an empty wall. The staff said there are no shirts and they had no idea when there may be stocks arriving. Never known it this bad and I have been an owl for 55 years. I would prefer the perpetual liar known as 'Milan the misrepresenter' to just do one and take his new mate with him. We have had a lst of chancers and liars own the club over the last 20 years. We are the norths Pompey. 

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. muppets. whose going to sign for £500 quid a week and a years contract. Greys budget is zero. get players out and sign for wages saved. work out what 'quality' that brings in. We are not in a position to even supply relpica shirts. Visited the empty shop today and nothing, just an empty wall. The staff said there are no shirts and they had no idea when there may be stocks arriving. Never known it this bad and I have been an owl for 55 years. I would prefer the perpetual liar known as 'Milan the misrepresenter' to just do one and take his new mate with him. We have had a lst of chancers and liars own the club over the last 20 years. We are the norths Pompey. 

i think we got one lads  :biggrin:

Getting back to to Wood. The D1ngle5 are only considering the £2m bid. Ideally, they want him on loan. He's great in the championship. Fast, strong and can finish. Sad if he does go to the 5h1t he's too good for them :biggrin:

Getting back to to Wood. The D1ngle5 are only considering the £2m bid. Ideally, they want him on loan. He's great in the championship. Fast, strong and can finish. Sad if he does go to the 5h1t he's too good for them :biggrin:

While you're here, what did you make of young Bifoumi who you had on loan last season?

While you're here, what did you make of young Bifoumi who you had on loan last season?

He's good, scored a couple in hard circumstances, as Long's short  term replacement. Thievy (pronounced "Chevy") was signed with a view to a permanent deal but wasn't retained  

Him and Andy King would be cracking signings for this level and for whoever gets them. They are the types of quality players we should be looking at with re-sale value. However we have no chance of getting players like them until the ratification is sorted and even then we'd still have competiton from wealthy teams at this level.

Annoys me that even though Wolves were in League one last season that they can still out compete us in the transfer market.... Who would wanna live in Wolverhampton? 

Annoys me that even though Wolves were in League one last season that they can still out compete us in the transfer market.... Who would wanna live in Wolverhampton? 

The Creature from The Black Lagoon? :biggrin: Even without the Parachute's they still have Morgan. Who was required by Hayward to put a certain amount in over the years as part of the sale

Never known it this bad in 55 years?

Right. And you call people muppets

Aye, I think some of us are getting carried away with the takeover. It's all well and good and what we need to push on as MM couldn't take us any further on his own.

But still there are a lot of clubs at this level heavily backed by wealthy owners, parachute payments and/or big player transfer sales.

It's going to take time and patience to build us from a bottom half struggler into a a decent top half side at this level.

As the likes of Brentford; Bournemouth, Wolves and many others beside the relegated sides from the PL can all outbid us for players and offer more wages with or without ratification.

You actually believe the shy te you've written ?

Chris Wood is not fast..far from it,his first touch is poor and for a big man is not the bestvin the air....he best attribute is that he can finish,ask any Leicester fan and they will tell you he is the best finisher at the club.

If he can improve his all round came then £2,000,000 that has been banded around will look a bargain.