Our Segregation Policy

watched the world cup and not one line of stewards to be seen.

World cup matches aren't segregated because there are so many different nations in the stadium watching the match. Mind you English matches weren't segregated until the hooliganism outbreak in the 70s

Leeds Derby and Forest are big clubs all about 20 miles away. Rotherham are a smaller club just across the M1. Also its a p**s take against the blunts. 

A wee wee take against the Blades would be just to say they're not relevant. Rotherham are just another Championship club. Much like Yeovil last season.

They've always hated us and tried to create a nothing rivalry with us where as most Owls that I speak to don't give a poo poo about them.

A wee wee take against the Blades would be just to say they're not relevant. Rotherham are just another Championship club. Much like Yeovil last season.

They've always hated us and tried to create a nothing rivalry with us where as most Owls that I speak to don't give a poo poo about them.

Just enjoying the present south yorkshire team-pyramid while it lasts

Guest ben29

We have about 20,000 spare seats every game. Segregation is a none issue.

It makes about as much sense as saying let's increase the capacity in case we might get another promotion deciding game.

Why not use either the upper or lower parts of the West for opponents and allow the other half to be used by our own supporters? Having what is in effect a three-sided ground cannot help our cause, and many of us oldies used to much prefer the Lane end anyway.

Why not use either the upper or lower parts of the West for opponents and allow the other half to be used by our own supporters? Having what is in effect a three-sided ground cannot help our cause, and many of us oldies used to much prefer the Lane end anyway.

This would be a good idea, when away sides are only bringing a couple thousand just stick them in the bottom tier so the home fans can the top.

Then if the away fans bring a few more let them have the NWC as well.

This is something I ponder on a daily basis, even more often that I think about ebony pussaaaay. I can't for the life of me understand why South Yorkshire Police insist on these extreme measures. We're at a football ground, not in the bloody Helmand Province.

I think we should arrange a protest to vent our anger and frustrations at this. Who's in?

This is something I ponder on a daily basis, even more often that I think about ebony pussaaaay. I can't for the life of me understand why South Yorkshire Police insist on these extreme measures. We're at a football ground, not in the bloody Helmand Province.

I think we should arrange a protest to vent our anger and frustrations at this. Who's in?

was about to say yes when I realised that it was a windup. The first sentence contains an untruth, that gave it away.