Sky Sports

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

I'm sure everytime the commentary team bigged up Leicester they we're dribbling at the mouth, i couldn't believe what i was hearing.

Anthony Knockaert man of the match? Really?

Even the presenter (Simon Thomas?) was getting in on the Leicester loving..

Hardly any credit for us today, losing two key players to injury, playing the top of the league who normally sweep teams aside at home and nothing.

No denying Leicester are a good team and they deserve to be top of the league but i'm sure they was playing someone else tonight?, I'm sure there was 2 teams involved?

Pathetic.

To be fair I think they gave us quite a lot of praise. They are reporting a story, one for a team that has pissed this league. Along come little Wednesday, they wanted Goliath slaying, it didn't happen. The Leicester bandwagon continues. In May 2015 they will be back with us in the Championship. Bandwagon over.

Guest tha_knows

I'm sure everytime the commentary team bigged up Leicester they we're dribbling at the mouth, i couldn't believe what i was hearing.

Anthony Knockaert man of the match? Really?

Even the presenter (Simon Thomas?) was getting in on the Leicester loving..

Hardly any credit for us today, losing two key players to injury, playing the top of the league who normally sweep teams aside at home and nothing.

No denying Leicester are a good team and they deserve to be top of the league but i'm sure they was playing someone else tonight?, I'm sure there was 2 teams involved?

Pathetic.

Wasn't going to be any other way unfortunately pal, Pearsons interview just wound me up as much. Just glad that little ****** Beagrie wasn't there to cream his infant sized boxers

'Lavery running at Schlupp...and doing quite well' - how patronising can you get!

If any Leicester player was man of the match it was Drinkwater. But Knockeart scored the winner...was always going to be MOTM.

Goals are always going to be rated more highly than midfielders who run the show or solid defenders.

If I had my way the Championship player of the season wouldn't of been Ings, it would have been either Drinkwater or Trippier.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Guest tha_knows

"We gave it a good go though" How many times did the patronising two hats say it?

Was peeing me off so much when they said that, you would have thought we were a conference club playing at a premiership side way they tried to belittle us.

Guest Sheff Owl

You can expect them to be a tiny bit over the top with Leicester but that was just awful.

Two injuries to CB's and no credit to us for still attacking and could have won that on another day, Leicester was great tonight but you would have thought we was playing Barcelona according to them.

You can expect them to be a tiny bit over the top with Leicester but that was just awful.

Two injuries to CB's and no credit to us for still attacking and could have won that on another day, Leicester was great tonight but you would have thought we was playing Barcelona according to them.

Yeah apart from them saying several times how we went there and gave it a good go.

they wer patronisin us yer fool...little old wednesday avin the front to give it a go at the mighty leciester ffs ten bobnoutfit allways av been

You've got selective hearing. Everybody has it in for us all the time no matter what you're listening to or watching.

You're all flipping mental.

Leicester love in even with Best up front we looked like we were up there with them. They did give us credit but patronizing well they gave it a go. Send Best bk n give Madine the games for us. Best won't do any better then Madine might get some confidence ready for preseason. Hope Grey gets backing if this is what he can do with what we have already

Fair enough Leicester are on the verge of the Prem and there was always going to be that behind promoting the game for any non Leicester/Owls fans but having the punditry with just one view from a Leicester legend is a bit wrong imo.

The commentary is pretty cack for the Championship...........reminds me of one of those fill-in radio dj's who is the prequel to the main attraction coming up.

We were unlucky not to get anything tonight but that wasn't the fault of the commentators.