Llera

Right from the first minute, even before we conceded, Llera was the sole reason for our poor start. 

It's been happening for years, yet nobody has managed to tell the him to stop booting the ball long and just giving it back to the opposition - time and time again he does this, killing and preventing us from getting any rhythm going.

to add to his shocking distribution, he is clumsy and slow and should have been sent off already - ultimate liability, even more so than reda.

he's just not good enough.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Sad to say it but he's heavily contributed to a poor start.

He looks to go long all the time, they win it back, they charge forward.

What's encouraging though is Charlton's defence looks weak, just a little pressure and they're wobbly.

yeh i can see us winning the second half,

just am honestly fed up that it so clear to the majority of fans that one of Lleras major floors is his long ball distribution, and its such an easy fix just to tell him - don't go long unless your in danger, simple

shame our coaches can't see this, as such

Guest NottinghamshireOwl

yeh i can see us winning the second half,

just am honestly fed up that it so clear to the majority of fans that one of Lleras major floors is his long ball distribution, and its such an easy fix just to tell him - don't go long unless your in danger, simple

shame our coaches can't see this, as such

Do you honestly think that the coaches haven't seen it?

Clearly he doesn't have the mentality to pass it around at the back. or he's just that bad on the ball that they've told him to go long.

Either way, I think the guys that spend all week in training with him will have noticed such an obvious flaw.