Simmo's Penalty On Fl Show Again Tonight

Has the ball re-entered Earth's atmosphere yet or did NASA confuse it with Voyager when they reported an object leaving the Solar System?

Edited by Utah Owl

I hope Simmo's miss gets played for years, similar to when George Best beat all their team before scoring at Old Trafford, that's still one of my favourite ever non Wednesday goals.

I should add that Simmo's penalty miss only makes number 2 in the best ever penalty miss by a Blunt.

The best one will always be Don Given's miss which consigned United to the 4th division, oh how we celebrated that day.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I hope Simmo's miss gets played for years, similar to when George Best beat all their team before scoring at Old Trafford, that's still one of my favourite ever non Wednesday goals.

I should add that Simmo's penalty miss only makes number 2 in the best ever penalty miss by a Blunt.

The best one will always be Don Given's miss which consigned United to the 4th division, oh how we celebrated that day.

Edited by M Royds

Thank Givens Day is coming up shortly! Everyone having stuffed pork that day?

Guest cypress hill

agree with all that

hope we'v got another to add to that list, after this year's play off's