Seyi Olofinjana Interview

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Did anyone here it on Football Heaven?

I thought it was brilliant, i can't remember it all but he spoke brilliantly, talked about reading about the club and history before coming here, would love to stay beyond the season but hasn't spoke to anyone about it.

Also went on to say thank you to the fans for supporting him, he thought he didn't have the best game today, he likes the praise but want's to do more to deserve it.(something like that anyway).

A couple of Jurnos tweets regarding Olofinjana...

Great interview with a fantastically eloquent Seyi Olofinjana. Some great quotes about JJ. See Monday's Daily Star for full story #swfc

Dom Howson â€@domhowson

Seyi Olofinjana just spoke to the press. What a charming, infectious character he is and a very handy player to boot. #owls #swfc

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

It was a good interview except for the slight dig at Reda.....

Don't remember that? What did he say?

Guest Lebanon Owl

He nearly said "I'm just here to try and get the club promoted" (OWTTE) but cut himself short and said to avoid relegation I'm sure.

Can't remember word for word, but it was along the lines that Reda should maybe concentrate on his defensive duties.

He was talking about JJ at that point I think.

Thought he came across really well though. Seems to think he can play alot better than he has so far and sounds like he's playing for a contract with us next season. Obviously a little early to say for sure but early signs suggest he could be the type of signing that could improve us for next season if we want to move forward (presuming we stay up of course!)

Agree it was a very good interview, came across as a top bloke. It was JJ he was talking about, praising him but had a cheeky dig at him saying he doesn't track back enough.

He has been key in his two games for us, very calm in the middle, almost too calm a couple of times today but got away with it! Will we be able to get him to play every game though, obv missed Tuesday through fitness. Quality player!

He was talking about JJ at that point I think.

As said earlier.  It was JJ he was talking about.

I'm sure the interviewer asked him what he thought of Reda?

But as it's two against one I'll concede as I was in a queue of traffic and the woman in front of me was doing my nut in, so might have got it wrong.