some just moan for the sake of moaning..madine and o grady both get injured at bolton then were in the brown stuff with no target man..sensible bit of business by dj...

Sidibe isn't going to start for us. He is here to provide cover because there are a lot of games coming up, players are likely to pick up knocks. Also he is useful for when we are trying to see the game out or if we are desperate for a goal, his aerial threat can be an asset. And he's here to get him back to fitness and put him in the shop window, which I don't mind considering I doubt from now until the end of his loan spell he'll be first on the team sheet.

Stop using it as an excuse to moan, it's Christmas and we have won two on the bounce, things are looking promising.

If we are desperate for a goal then he is the last person we should bring on- I'd rather we try and get Maguire into the team rather than use this useless lump.

How is 'getting him back to fitness and putting him in the shop window' going to help us?

Questioning why we have extended the loan of player who contributes nothing is not moaning.

I agree-things look more positive but we need to kick on here. However, I doubt Jones' judgement on signings in January if he feels that this lad is worth keeping.

senwar, I did admit in another post I couldn't count :biggrin: . I was actually thinking 3 league games inc. Burnley on New Years day before we could expect any incomiings in the transfer window,

lol

Your point is valid to be fair as doubt we'd have had anyone else by the Burnley game

Guest Ripley Owl

I think Sidibe will surprise a few people before he goes back.

He was only on for about 10 minutes (incl injury time),

Was looking sharper and never lost a ball in the air.

Lets give him a chance to prove himself, rather than knock him when he's only just getting into his stride. 😊

Guest JonTheOwl66

Sidibe isn't going to start for us. He is here to provide cover because there are a lot of games coming up, players are likely to pick up knocks. Also he is useful for when we are trying to see the game out or if we are desperate for a goal, his aerial threat can be an asset. And he's here to get him back to fitness and put him in the shop window, which I don't mind considering I doubt from now until the end of his loan spell he'll be first on the team sheet.

Stop using it as an excuse to moan, it's Christmas and we have won two on the bounce, things are looking promising.

*starts today*

Mama, just scored a goal.

Put the ball against his head, pulled the trigger, Wednesday led.

Mama, the game had just begun! And Bolton went and threw it all away.

MAMA, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!

Didn't mean to make you cry!

We sometimes wish you'd never been signed at all!

Carry on, carry on.

Because it doesn't really matter.

Any way the ball goes.

Guest Ripley Owl

Has he gone back to Stoke? Surely we can't be extending his loan?

Oh !

This. I actually want Helan to stay but Sidibe is an absolute waste of a squad number in my opinion.

Cough !