I'm not stunned tbhJones has had a shocking record in the transfer market and is very stubborn

Give over.

Actually on Sat he was exactly what we needed , he won nearly everything in the air when he came on and put their back 4 under pressure , i would rather keep him than Slothroyd .

I'd prefer we have someone who can come on before 87 mins and actually contribute something other than winning a few balls in the air. Someone different to what we have now

Are people flipping joking?

Sidibe is flipping useless and offers no attacking threat at all.

I'm stunned that people rate him.

Actually on Sat he was exactly what we needed , he won nearly everything in the air when he came on and put their back 4 under pressure , i would rather keep him than Slothroyd .

What we going to do when we need a goal?

Guest foreverSWFC

Are people flipping joking?

Sidibe is flipping useless and offers no attacking threat at all.

I'm stunned that people rate him.

What we going to do when we need a goal?

Sidibe isn't going to start for us. He is here to provide cover because there are a lot of games coming up, players are likely to pick up knocks. Also he is useful for when we are trying to see the game out or if we are desperate for a goal, his aerial threat can be an asset. And he's here to get him back to fitness and put him in the shop window, which I don't mind considering I doubt from now until the end of his loan spell he'll be first on the team sheet.

Stop using it as an excuse to moan, it's Christmas and we have won two on the bounce, things are looking promising.

Give over.

I'd prefer we have someone who can come on before 87 mins and actually contribute something other than winning a few balls in the air. Someone different to what we have now

I agree , but as we cannot sign anyone else until the first week in January i think we need him as cover . If we sent him back we would be very short up front until we signed someone else . Cannot see Bothroyd pulling the shirt on again TBH .

I agree , but as we cannot sign anyone else until the first week in January i think we need him as cover . If we sent him back we would be very short up front until we signed someone else . Cannot see Bothroyd pulling the shirt on again TBH .

That's a fair way of looking at it

Wouldn't be so sure about the Bothroyd bit mate, I can see him starting on Boxing Day now that he's fit.

Fair enough - bloody awful decision re: Sidibe and pretty stunned to be honest.

He doesn't score goals, we all know that, and to be honest, before he signed if I was asked, Sidibe or nobody, I'd have opted for nobody. But then I've thought about it, and I can see why Jones brought him to the club. He's big and awkward and a real handful for defenders, added to which he's been at Stoke for a few years and will have that sort of siege mentality and toughness that all Stoke teams under Tony Pulis have. We were really at a very low ebb when Sidibe signed, and maybe Jones signed him, because he needed somebody used to battling for everything they get. Just a thought.

Loan extended until Jan 19th , we have 3 important games to play in December or had some of you forgotten .

I have, cos I can only think of 2 games we have in December.....

He doesn't score goals, we all know that, and to be honest, before he signed if I was asked, Sidibe or nobody, I'd have opted for nobody. But then I've thought about it, and I can see why Jones brought him to the club. He's big and awkward and a real handful for defenders, added to which he's been at Stoke for a few years and will have that sort of siege mentality and toughness that all Stoke teams under Tony Pulis have. We were really at a very low ebb when Sidibe signed, and maybe Jones signed him, because he needed somebody used to battling for everything they get. Just a thought.

Fair point wolfman