Hillsborough or the Premier League?

Guest TDJL

Guest Bedders

What about........ sold our ground to free up finances for players which works for HMS wee wee the league BUT have to share Bumhole Stain until our own cladded bowl is completed?

If that doesn't take you fancy.....what about shark v saltwater croc? Who'd win?

Edited by Bedders

Guest CowshedLad

How about, moving from Hillsborough 100 or so miles down to a new a prospering town in the south of England.

Building a wondeful new stadium, with comfy seats and everything! and an unfinished top tier.

Then renaming the club Milton Keynes Wednesday, with investment from a chairman who should really be accompanied by a carer.

Would you take that if it meant you got into them prem?

How about, moving from Hillsborough 100 or so miles down to a new a prospering town in the south of England.

Building a wondeful new stadium, with comfy seats and everything! and an unfinished top tier.

Then renaming the club Milton Keynes Wednesday, with investment from a chairman who should really be accompanied by a carer.

Certainly worth considering

As if anything like that would ever happen.

hell no.

if watching top flight football was all i cared about then there are closer prem clubs already in existance.

Guest We Shall Overcome

Un less we get a Billionaire, we might be better off out of it, Look at some of the Clubs, who have been in it for years MASSIVE Debt. I watched the T. v. show on Liverpool it's obvious the Player's are taking all the money as Anfield was a Dump and look at all there Success.

Guest Ripley Owl

The question was, would you give up Hillsborough, for premiership football?

My answer was yes,

Explanation

Whether its a revamped Hillsborough, with a different name, or a new Stadium in the same site I could handle it.

Bare in mind, all the new rules coming down from the premiership, including thieving all our young stars for peanuts, will make it harder and harder to get back up there.

Eventually it could become a closed shop and there will be no promotion or relegation, just like American football, that's what the Yank owners are trying to do and as soon as they get enough votes on the premier league board they will do it.

Not ideal, but if it meant us being part of the elite for the foreseeable future I could handle it.

Guest Big Guns

Yes. No brainer for me.

EDIT- 1000 posts. Do I win a prize?

I got a ...I love Neil Hargreaves t-shirt on my thousanth post ,but they don't do them now the returns department at the post office couldn't keep up..