fookin divvys

Guest Big Guns

Guest Warren Hobhead

Good point, well made BG. However, we need to see some changes at Hillsborough, not DJ, but Bothroyd back to London, Madine to stay and back to 4-4-2. Oh and a couple of loanees would be nice as well Mr Mandaric, or you can kiss your profit goodbye.

To be fair I didn't expect a result. Middlesbrough are a good team, well organised and well established. But i worry about our lack of urgency, and we just appear to be too soft. We are making too many basic mistakes. I think it's time to change the 4-1-4-1 formation.

Just really frustrating performance.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

BUT we can say that about almost every team in this league.. there are some good teams mostof them have played in a higher leaugue than we have for the past few seasons so does that mean we give up now and exoect to lose nearly every match then?

So every loss will be followed by "well what did you expect etc etc etc"

I for one expected us to do OK in this league.. high middle at least.

That was base on statements from MM saying he wanted a quick promotion to prem and not going to hang about..

well what we saw tonight was the reality,,, we will struggle all season and hopefully we may survive just..

and this acceptance is bloody soul destroying for me...

Did one of you expect owt but a loss tnite really ffs

Result I expected. Seeing a team in the blue and white meekly accept they weren't going to win, and a manager refuse to have a go at it? Nay, not having it.

Megsons footy wasn't pretty but I'll bet good money his side would have given middlesboro a good going over, even if the result was the same.

This isn't the first time we've looked slow, negative and lethargic