fookin divvys

Guest Big Guns

Charlton ran away with the division last year - and are also struggling

Those who say we should have kept last years squad together arent living in the real world

This division is miles away in quality from League One - it will take time to adjust and build a squad

People need to get a grip - and be patient

I thought we needed new signings but our squad is too big, and I'd argue the jury's out on whether most of the signing are better than what they replaced.

I'm more bothered about the style. Last year we harassed teams to death, and bullied them. This year's tactic is apparently to let them knock it about around us.

we'll all be reet divvys when we wake up and find we've sleep walked into relegation

this isn't about the opposition, it's about us

we get the ball and everybody stops, no movement off the ball whatsoever

we lose the ball and we back off, no desire to win the ball back

Milan needs to sit down with Dave and have a chat about our pre-season aspirations and where our current form is leading us

Guest MrsGoggins

For once BG, I agree.

Meltdown alley on here again, after the best team in the league beat us on their own patch.

Don't mind losing against better sides but not in the manor that we are doing so.

Guest wilyfox

I thought we'd lose, yes, but I wasn't expecting such a poor performance from so many. Our players are better than they showed lastnight. We shot ourselves in the foot on numerous occasions defensively, and ball-retention in midfield was non-existent.