So, now what?

Sorry but you`re just one of these bully boys on here that i really have no time for the "lets all hate cardiff brigade cos i wanna be wjth the in crowd on here"

Why not ask him why he wants him sacked?

Thanks Mrbluesky.

Heres why he should be sacked:

- He's dismantled a winning side.

- He's brought in poo

- He's unable to motivate

- He sets out with the wrong attitude

- He's more interested in the football over results. Bit odd, but we need the results to consolidate

- He won't admit hes wrong, when he clearly is and its at the expense of the football club

- We've been fortunate to even be this high up. Even on the opening day we were lucky

- His formation is absolutely dire

- He plays people out of position

- He hasn't connected with the fans

- He hasn't instilled a work ethic into the team like Megson did

- He isn't bothered about winning at home, and if he is its not clear

- All these poor attributes and failures have been blamed on a 'new squad', despite the repeated line 'we're adapting to the championship'. Who is?!

- Our fans are for some reason putting up with this, despite having seen the horrors of league one last season and 4 times in the past 9 years. Happy clap all you want, but theres not a bloody chance I am. We've all seen this before.

A combination of the above is why i've 'only' seen 4 games this season, and why to some my opinion is irrelevant. I don't give a poo poo if people agree or not. Thats what I think.

Thank roger for relying on others being worse.

I thought we might actually have to be a decent football team. We might want to win games, but as long as theres 3/4 teams who are worse everythings rosy!

Clap clap clap...

It's quite incredible that you can disengage your brain every time you type.

You said we're going down if DJ stays- I said there are enough bad teams to keep us up. How the **** is that happy clapping numb nuts?!

1) Go 4-4-2. If Barkley is as good as everyone at Everton thinks, then he can play in a 4-man midfield no problem. Semedo would be still there acting as a cover.

2) We have pacy wingers (Antonio, JJ, Mayor). Get it wide to them, and start getting crosses into the box or running at full backs. No wonder we never look like scoring, we never apply hardly any pressure in the opposition box.

3) Step up the tempo. Trying to hold the ball and move it around is fine, but we do it all too slowly. I like patient build up, but it needs to be done with a bit more zip and momentum.

4) Controversial on his previous showings, but get back Taylor in. We need a proper leader out there. Gardener doesn't seem the sort. We are a young inexperienced side at this level, and this needs addressing. People have to give Taylor a second chance.

5) I hate to say it, but ask Bothroyd if he really wants to be here. I'd be giving him a chance as part of a front two personally, but he needs to be up for it. I think he is and he just has a lethargic style (ala Sibon), but I'm starting to get doubts.

They are five points I can think of as a starter. We clearly can't keep going on as we are. The players don't seem to really understand the 4-5-1, especially the widemen who are either too far back or too far forward. The three midfielders don't really know when to press and when not to. The striker is isolated. DJ has to swallow his pride and revert back to 4-4-2 for the time being.

We aren't going to beat teams out-defending them clearly. So go back to trying to actually create chances and score goals. We have the players, they have shown they can do it before. We are far too entrenched in the mindset of keeping it tight at the moment, and we still can't bloody do it.

Thanks Mrbluesky.

Heres why he should be sacked:

- He's dismantled a winning side. - No, he brought in players who he and the fans thought would improve the side from a LEAGUE 1 team.

- He's brought in poo - He brought in some good players that hasn't worked. Fans were jizzing at some of the names brought in.

- He's unable to motivate - Did a pretty decent job last year getting us up and finishing a job.

- He sets out with the wrong attitude - He sets out to try and win the game. He has a formation and something must be working in the background. Unsure what this problem actually is.

- He's more interested in the football over results. Bit odd, but we need the results to consolidate - Stupid comment, you write this as though he would be happy to play well and get relegated.

- He won't admit hes wrong, when he clearly is and its at the expense of the football club - Maybe he doesn't think he's wrong, so why admit something that he doesn't believe.

- We've been fortunate to even be this high up. Even on the opening day we were lucky - How do you know we were lucky, were you there?

- His formation is absolutely dire - Granted, this isn't working but it's worked for others. Why isn't it working?

- He plays people out of position - One or two.

- He hasn't connected with the fans - No, you're right. Finishing the best season we've had in ages last year really hasn't helped the fans take to him. He was a legend last year, another example of what a pathetic fickle bunch we have.

- He hasn't instilled a work ethic into the team like Megson did - Managers fault or somewhat lazyness from the players part?

- He isn't bothered about winning at home, and if he is its not clear - Proves my point about some of the horrific crap you post.

- All these poor attributes and failures have been blamed on a 'new squad', despite the repeated line 'we're adapting to the championship'. Who is?! - ???

- Our fans are for some reason putting up with this, despite having seen the horrors of league one last season and 4 times in the past 9 years. Happy clap all you want, but theres not a bloody chance I am. We've all seen this before. - No, WE'VE seen this all before. You've scrolled through the matchday thread on the forum.

A combination of the above is why i've 'only' seen 4 games this season, and why to some my opinion is irrelevant. I don't give a poo poo if people agree or not. Thats what I think.

Who would YOU bring in tht is going to make a MASSIVE difference a 1/3 of the way through the season?

Changing the manager would not work. It would be a pointless task and be started from step 1 again. How long would we give the new guy?

Now im not here joining the DJ out brigade but his formation 433/451/4141 for the last 2 games at least shows the order of a rigid discipline from our players not to attack fluently, sitting deep allowing teams to play around us, tactics show that DJ is clearly setting the team up for a draw but then when losing leaves it untill 75/80 mins to change it. blame has to lie at his feet, oh and bothroyd again? :-(