By the way... Those who left me a PM in regards to Semedo Day

Guest Gornaldo

Semedo day is a fantastic idea and will be a great day for all that attend it. I will be there with 9 others with flags and balloons and hopefully masks if we get any. Sod all the kill joys,if those so called fans don't want to get involved they don't have to, we will have a great time anyway. Great work gornaldo, stuff like this makes me proud to be an owl.

Some people are never happy! Why do some people moan constantly about what ever situation we are in! (Rater like my moan now :-) if they aren't booing players and slagging them off on twitter they are slating people for trying to make a positive difference at Sheffield Wednesday.

Great work mate for organising this, stick with it. Remember it's only the minority that complain. I'm really looking forward to the 17th

Bah humbuggers Gornaldo!! there are always a few miserable gits who want to spoil the fun. I expect they want to cancel Christmas too!

Semedo has been a constant rock in our midfield for over a year now, he gives his all for the team, club and fans so he deserves this day. He replaced Potter FFS!!!

Pete Mckee immortalised Llera in his WAWAW painting last year (after scoring some key goals in ther promotion run in) did he receive and gripe about not including the rest of the team...no.

Each player will get his recognition for his efforts and if they give as much as Semedo then they will get their day.

Guest Deleted member

I met some Norwich fans on holiday - the first thing they said was 'That bloody day when you lot came down in grass skirts was absolutely brilliant'

Just saying....

Guest Stereophonics

Best way to think of it is that some people are just cnuts no matter what, nothing you can do about it.

I can't be there at the forest match but I think that it is brilliant mate. Semedo is class, its been ages since we have had a player like him

I met some Norwich fans on holiday - the first thing they said was 'That bloody day when you lot came down in grass skirts was absolutely brilliant'

Just saying....

Ive talked to a few since & they all said it was the best away support they'd seen at carrow rd.......EVER.

It was a cracking day!

Let's hope the 17th is just as good!

Edited by richowl

Guest Gornaldo

He's magic you know...you'll never stop gornaldo.......................'s idea.

Needs a bit of work. :biggrin:

Well done gornaldo et al for getting this up and running flip the moaners, we need something to take our mind off things ,i think it'a a top idea

Gornaldo

Well done mate...!

I cannot go to Forest due to another commitment and am absolutely Fookin' gutted...!

Ignore the Nobbers

Thank you for your kind words!!

NOW GET BUYING THOSE SCARVES, BALLOONS AND FLAGS!!

Guest Fast and Bulbous

Am absolutely baffled that there is anything negative to say about this. Good luck to you Gornaldo and I hope everybody has a great day. Wish I'd got a ticket!