Badge Kissing

Guest Paulos_Medication

Yep it defiantly wasn't an accident, pretty sure he stuck the tongue in, not really appropriate with children in the crowd IMO.

Er.....I think that's more badger kissing.

Guest Paulos_Medication

Sat behind some of Lieras family in the south stand towards the end of last season. Looked like brothers/ sisters with various children. They had come across to see him play of course but it was great to see how they were jumping around as much as any us when we scored.

Edited by Paulos_Medication

he's worth his place in the side, he gives 100% every time...

he has good skills, especially for a c/back...

if he wants to kiss the badge, good for him 'cos i genuinely believe that he loves it at wednesday...

and anyway i'd rather have someone who loves the shirt, than someone who sh*ts on it as some before him have...

i genuinly believes he loves the club, not as much as us. But he's probably never had fans like us that love him, and he's had good times so far at hillsborough.

Yep. He wasn't favoured at previous clubs by the sounds of it, but he clearly loves playing (and scoring) in front of a big crowd. Different players have different motivations but Llera clearly loves a MASSIVE crowd and the adoration it gives him. He's a star.

Didn't the announcer say 'certified wednesdayite Miguel Llera' or something like that ?