Gardener if fit.

Jones

Mayor

Semedo

Barkley

One of the other 2 wingers, doesn't matter which

Bothroyd

Maguire

What has felt right for DJ hasn't worked, so the time has come to try some wrong, lets give Maguire a run, and get Bothroyd on the ball in dangerous areas, with some support.

are people not aloud an opinion without having there head bitten off ! My opinion not yours ! There are some complete cod pieces on here have you not heard of debate and different points of view !

Fair comment, cod pieces aside maybe.

But if that is your opinion, back it up, why dont you think they want to play for Jones?

Edited by leea8331

But if that is your opinion, back it up, why dont you think they want to play for Jones?

The squad of players we have has replaced a promoted squad who went out and gave everything for the blue and white ! This season they just don't seem to be up for it the same but the quality is definitely there ! Maybe DJ is running out of ideas ! I hope not but that's my opinion ! But I will still be at the next game and the next and the next shouting for the owls ! Wawaw !

Guest JC Saviour

How about the latest set of results. That could be a give away. just saying like.