six points or out

Guest Big Guns

Agreed, It's squeaky bum time for DJ, I just worry that if he is shown the door by MM, who is there to come in ?

There's no one else available that I'd want, which means MM will have to go and spend a packet to lure someone already in a job.

This maybe Dj's saving grace.

These are the games that DJ really does have no excuses if we lose. Seriously, if we lose these next 2 would there still be people on here pleading for him to be given until January? 4 points required as a minimum imo. This is what having such a terrible start to a season does for the rest of the season - puts huge pressure on every single match.

Guest Bedders

If we don't win the next two games dj must be sacked.

It's a no flippingbrainer...

As much as it pains to say I agree. Can't keep going on with the soundbites & one up front!

I'd sooner we went down fighting...... than an Alan Irvine situation with DVD's, working on the training ground & worrying about the oppo all the time.

All the players he has brought in are not much better than what we already have (in the context of fitting in our side.....or he'd play them surely?)

Too many changes tried too soon IMPO......and team spirit blown away in the process.

Edited by Bedders

These are the games that DJ really does have no excuses if we lose. Seriously, if we lose these next 2 would there still be people on here pleading for him to be given until January? 4 points required as a minimum imo. This is what having such a terrible start to a season does for the rest of the season - puts huge pressure on every single match.

Just as an example, let's say we lose on Saturday (and thus cannot meet your 4 points demand) thanks to being denied a goal that clearly crossed the line, Kirkland fumbling one through his hands and Barkley missing a penalty. Are you seriously happy to shrug your shoulders that fate has made the decision, blame the manager for his incompetence and throw all the cards into the air as we go through the upheaval of a new manager again?

I've said it many times down the years; this kind of thinking bemuses me completely.

You're right...but....what if, as I expect we win one and draw one.

4 points would not be good enough. However DJ could fairly be seen as gaining some improvement form the squad.

This illustrates my point that such a terrible run at the start of the season puts huge pressure on every game thereafter.

Agree 100%. Its okay people saying give him time but how long is to long, I really dont want to be back in league one next season especially with what looks like United being promoted and taking over us. Makes me feel sick just thinking about it but it is a real posibility if things continue.

Guest In_Milan_We_Trust

Im saying no 3 points on Saturday and he has to be shown the door. I like the bloke I really do and want him to succeed this is not an over reaction. Some of his decisions are baffaling though. Like last night, we r losing 1-0 with twenty five to go and by the sounds of it were completly on top. That was the time to take corry of bring COG on and go 442. Insteasd we wait another 15 mins then bring rodders on then wait til 5 mins to go and bring COG on.

We seem to have tightened up somewhat at the back but now are pretty toothless infront of goal. We need to find a happy medium sooner rather than later.

Looking forward to the weekend if we dont win on Saturday that would mean no win in 10 league games thats nearly a quarter of the season. We let things creep up on us with Laws before and before we knew it we were down. Something has to give. If we win Sat then beat Peterborough the following week and put a run together then brilliant i wouldnot be happier.

No win sat though and for me he has to be shown the door.

UTO

WTID