Here's my take on things

I think Jones wouldve gone had the two of them not been close. He may have even gone if there wasnt a visible improvement in how we are playing.

But if we dont win games soon, starting on Saturday then I think he will be gone. Milan's investment cannot go back down to League One.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

100% agree.

The silence from MM says everything.

For me our chairman still trusts that DJ will take us forward.

IMO the decision to go against what some of our fans think, will yet again be justified in time.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

The trigger will be pulled at some point in the not too distance future if we can't arrest this slide.

Milan might like the guy, clearly more so than he did Megson, but that doesn't mean he will be spared the chop.

Edited by SiJ

Guest totemowl

aldridge runs the club, if aldridge wants him gone he will be gone

So aldridge is the Mr Evil that is dragging our club back! Well spotted the realist.

Your brownie badge is in the post.

But if we dont win games soon, starting on Saturday then I think he will be gone.

I don't. Think about it.

They have both had similar experiences. Both have faced potentially life changing, serious criminal charges, wrongly. Both know what it was like. The stress they went through. The sleepless nights.

This is not a normal Chairman/Manager relationship.

Jones will be here for the long haul.

It's personal for Milan IMO.

I don't. Think about it.

They have both had similar experiences. Both have faced potentially life changing, serious criminal charges, wrongly. Both know what it was like. The stress they went through. The sleepless nights.

This is not a normal Chairman/Manager relationship.

Jones will be here for the long haul.

It's personal for Milan IMO.

I have no doubt that they are close.

But no one is immune to being fired by Milan Mandaric surely? I think were at a crucial point now, were on the cusp of turning the corner but I think that if that doesnt happen in the next few games the impetus will be gone and so will Jones..

Do you really think that he would allow (I'm assuming the worst case scenario here) for the club to go back to League One?

I don't think he knows what is best himself?

He sacked Holloway, for suffering a relegation, only for Holloway to get his next Club promoted.

I think he will stick by Jones, either way, personally.

I think we have no choice but to stick with him, The performances have improved for me and the results in the last two games have been unlucky, we all want to win but seriously, who else is out there that would better DJ, I've been pissed off this season but we need that win and it will come on Saturday.

I have no doubt that they are close.

But no one is immune to being fired by Milan Mandaric surely? I think were at a crucial point now, were on the cusp of turning the corner but I think that if that doesnt happen in the next few games the impetus will be gone and so will Jones..

This is my worry too........playing well and getting beat can be soul destroying....if we dont turn it around soon it could very well be too late.

Guest foreverSWFC

I would be pissed off if DJ got sacked, really pissed off.

Sure the table doesn't lie and we are doing truly shocking so far, but i have conifdence in him to turn it around. Don't know why just something about him.

Guest totemowl

are you still backing irvine

Amongst the two of us, you're the only one who has praised irvine.

In fact I seem to remember you were caught praising him - on here - earlier this season.