Liera - what upset him?

Guest davet30

Guest davet30

OK am sorry I watched it on sky in a pub full with scium supporters so... I wasn't there but I must say I was surprised about the couple of, what appeared to be, eye gouging attempts on a few of their players.

Now the first one was on Brown following his Kung Fu tackle on COG so I thought that was retribution and didn't mind so much but then... in the second half he had another go near the North stand East end touch line and I'm surprised he didn't get booked.

My question is why? I mean what caused him to act that way which I deem to be totally out of character?

Was the second 'offence' on the same player (Brown) or was it a different player?

Am a little baffled but I was at the mercy of the Sky director and so couldn't track Liera.

Thanks

Guest zico sterland

Llera was great,solid ,and put that vile cretin Brown on his arse ,about time wednesday defence put some Sheffield steel back into its game plan.Seems the pride was back in wearing the blue and white stripes and we were very unlucky not to win as we outclassed an average and limited Leeds side.

He is getting fed up with people spelling his name wrong!

I think the 1st was Brown after the kung fu kick he was pull ing Llera and he pushed him away then made a beeline straight for him running into the box then was it White he clattered? Just making his presence felt i think

Guest davet30

He is getting fed up with people spelling his name wrong!

Major fail .. sorry

Spanish was never my strong point lol

Edited by davet30

Guest josh.swfc

It was Becchio. He passed the ball to Llera and then ran straight at his arm!

ib0ka5klXpm0fp.gif

It was the very last play of the first half. Karma for the uncalled handball?

ib0ka5klXpm0fp.gif

The ref blew for half time and just told Becchio to get up or stay there :D

ib0ka5klXpm0fp.gif

Oh my god.. Llera should definitely have been sent from the field on friday, theres a couple more incidents too. Karmas working somewhere though!

Guest davet30

Looks like he went for the nutmeg and obstruction. Might have worked if the former had happened.

lmfao - looking at it again it doesn't seem half as bad lmfao

Llera was great,solid ,and put that vile cretin Brown on his arse ,about time wednesday defence put some Sheffield steel back into its game plan.Seems the pride was back in wearing the blue and white stripes and we were very unlucky not to win as we outclassed an average and limited Leeds side.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^