Liera - what upset him?

Guest davet30

Llera was a man on fire, but in that instance I think it was half being fired up and half being a bit clumsy. Even so, he was lucky to stay on the pitch or at least not get a booking, players have walked for much less.

Michael Brown was all about malice though the horrible c0ck.

Edited by Bluesteel

Llera was a man on fire, but in that instance I think it was half being fired up and half being a bit clumsy. Even so, he was lucky to stay on the pitch or at least not get a booking, players have walked for much less.

Michael Brown was all about malice though the horrible c0ck.

My sentiments exactly. If Leeds want to behave that way, fine. In no way is it worth risking getting carded.

The Brown one was handbags they were both at it but for some reason Sky chose to ignore Browns part in it

Becchio one looks bad but it happened almost in front of my seat and it was a classic Becchio dive Llera bearly made contact the Ref was very close and saw that, Becchio was looking round whilst still on the deck checking if he'd got anything cheating all match long

Actually, watching that it really wasn't that bad at all.

Becchio's main intention was to slip the ball past Llera and run into him thus winning the free kick.

Because LLera actully got a foot on the ball and deflected it forward he was entitled to move in that direction and follow it, Becchio then just closed his eyes and ran into him.

At the very very most that was a free kick to Leeds but i would have waved it on to be honest.

Guest S6craigo

Llera was immense on Friday, every time we got a corner he was causing chaos in the box! Finally back to his best and gave that idiot Brown no more than he deserved.