Thought of the day...

Every televised football hooligan act (like the kirkland incident and the missile throwing and advertisement hoarding stuff) glamourises hooliganism and means more hoolies will be created or attracted back

Yep. We all saw him being received well by with fellow 'fans', can only imagine this was replicated by a few watching. I wonder, would this have happened at 3.00PM on a saturday?

Guest Teetowl

Every televised football hooligan act (like the kirkland incident and the missile throwing and advertisement hoarding stuff) glamourises hooliganism and means more hoolies will be created or attracted back

And that's why the police need to make an example of him.

The youth and the moronic will see it as motivational propaganda, making them believe that it is acceptable. Those people I have described would be the ones who religiously watch Football Factory/Green Street.

Does anyone know how it all originated, when the first ever instance of football violence was reported?! How it has become so entwined with the footballing experience for some people is unfathomable to me.

Guest sotonowl

more words of wisdom from owlstalks answer to socrates,you should concentrate on finding the ghost pic

I couldn't disagree more I think the incident showed what a coward of a human he is.

Anyone who finds assaulting a man for no reason and runs off laughing, 'glamorous' is more than likely brain dead.

The uproar worldwide on Twitter proved that glamorous as the world had his name flying around Twitter quicker than I got home from the match.

Guest Teetowl

Can anyone remember who it was that claimed to have a picture of said ghost?

I'm still waiting for that ghost pic!

Me too. I love poo like that.