2 things.

2 things are really weeing me off about friday.. 1. I keep seeing Leeds fans posting everywhere and ringing up talk shows saying Dave Jones comments were out of order.. No he wasnt, hed just been abused for 90 minutes about something he wasnt convicted off. 2. "dont brand us all same" "it was just one fan" NO. It wasnt. Numerous fans applauded this nobhead off the pitch and didnt point him out to police. Numerous fans lobbed stuff on pitch and sang about Jimmy Saville.. And as for the turkey chants. Havent they made a thing for YEARS about munich? Theyre nickname for man united is munich for rogers sake!!

Guest PrincessWendy

Well what do you think you should stop doing? There are thousands of old Nazis who will tell you that the gas chambers at Auschwitz never existed. Stop taking any notice of the filthy pond life. You're a Wednesdayite for God's sake, aren't you?

Bless you

HRH Wendy

Guest davet30

I'm sorry but I couldn't get to the match but watched it on sky in a very noisy pub so heard nothing but lots o leeds fans sat around me. so .. re chants.

what were the chants re saville? and the rest please and who were singin' 'em?

I'm sorry but I couldn't get to the match but watched it on sky in a very noisy pub so heard nothing but lots o leeds fans sat around me. so .. re chants.

what were the chants re saville? and the rest please and who were singin' 'em?

I was on south next to away end.. Jimmy Saville shags who he wants was one.. (nearly as bad as U****d chanting she said yes) a mate on north said they were singing we killed the 96. Although i didnt hear that one myself so if anyone of the north can confirm that

Guest davet30

I've been tooing and froing with a few LUFC fans on twitter and they are harping on about chants from us regarding the 2 Istanbul fans. Can anyone confirm this?

I've been tooing and froing with a few LUFC fans on twitter and they are harping on about chants from us regarding the 2 Istanbul fans. Can anyone confirm this?

Yeah the idiots in the north sang about it. Absolutely no justification for what happened after though. And that was after they were singing about Jimmy Saville and Dave Jones.

Theyr'e looking for an excuse. Yes it happened from a very tiny minority but to use this as an excuse to invade the pitch rip out seats assault our goalie and tear down advertising hoardings is pathetic. Absolute Scum.

I wouldn't worry about it. The wider footballing world knows what the Leeds fans are like and have already identified them as the instigators of the trouble on Friday night.

When Sheffield Wednesday send their report to the FA they'll be able to tell them just how many seats across the away end were torn up, one of which the ref picked up on the pitch (I'm pretty sure that'll be in his report) and when the punishments are handed out they'll be aimed squarely at their vile club.

Everybody knows what Dave Jones has said is true and so I wouldn't take much notice of what a few whinging Leeds fans say is in all fairness, if they were there on Friday night then there's probably a fair chance they they were joining in the disgusting chants praising Jimmy Saville and insulting Dave Jones which is what started all the trouble in the first place.

I've got a Leeds fan on twitter who is a friend of my wife's. I don't really know him but have spoken to him occasionally.

He's been spouting off since Friday calling Wednesday fans scum - but then said some stupid comment(s) about jones and paedo

And there you have it - the thick tvvat basically does EXACTLY what jones is on about. As he's a mate of my wife's I've not responded - but he's making me very f00kin angry

Disgusting.

Edited by senwar

I've got a Leeds fan on twitter who is a friend of my wife's. I don't really know him but have spoken to him occasionally.

He's been spouting off since Friday calling Wednesday fans scum - but then said some stupid comment(s) about jones and paedo

And there you have it - the thick tvvat basically does EXACTLY what jones is on about. As he's a mate of my wife's I've not responded - but he's making me very f00kin angry

Disgusting.

Some football fans are like that I know a blunt who is still convinced that Ched is innocent because the other bloke got off