Attendances

Someone has also put this on another forum. Out of the 10 best attended games in the Championship so far this season, the MASSIVE have featured in 7 of them.

Highest Championship Attendances

(28,707) Nottm Forest v Derby - (30th September 2012)

(28,582) Sheffield Wed v Leeds – (19 October 2012)

(27,437) Derby v Sheffield Wed - (18th August 2012)

(26,598) Sheffield Wed v Bolton - (22nd September 2012)

(26,594) Brighton v Sheffield Wed - (15th September 2012)

(26,121) Brighton v Birmingham - (29th September 2012)

(25,518) Brighton v Cardiff - (22nd August 2012)

(25,379) Sheffield Wed v Birmingham - (22nd August 2012)

(25,230) Sheffield Wed v Huddersfield - (18th September 2012)

(24,752) Sheffield Wed v Millwall - (25th August 2012)

Guest TonyOwl88

If we could just get ourselves back on track and ride the wave of momentum we've built up, we could be on the crest of something special in terms of our crowd, atmosphere, etc. Maybe we should just rally behind the team and Dave jones after Friday. Puts stuff into perspective, and I think we can see now that the team isn't so bad as we feared... just need to gel, but we're getting there.

If we could just get ourselves back on track and ride the wave of momentum we've built up, we could be on the crest of something special in terms of our crowd, atmosphere, etc. Maybe we should just rally behind the team and Dave jones after Friday. Puts stuff into perspective, and I think we can see now that the team isn't so bad as we feared... just need to gel, but we're getting there.

Absolutely mate. Really is important we keep the momentum of last season going and not turn it into another false dawn. If we can get things together and go on a good run in the second half of the season it will reassure everyone that we are heading in the right direction.

Guest Sunflower

bumflowers got a flippinghard on cos there wer 18000 at the mac or wotever its called today,cattle botherin cnut

I don't care about attendances, never have done. Good luck in your relegation battle, be a shame to have the biggest crowds in league 1 again..

I don't care about attendances, never have done. Good luck in your relegation battle, be a shame to have the biggest crowds in league 1 again..

It does highlight what a crappy little club you support though and the genuine lack of potential you have in comparison to far bigger clubs such as ourselves.

Thanks for you kind words for our relegation battle however, even though there are about 35 more games to play this season and 7/8 more points would see us comfortably in mid-table, your best wishes are noted. lol

Guest Sunflower

It does highlight what a crappy little club you support though and the genuine lack of potential you have in comparison to far bigger clubs such as ourselves.

Thanks for you kind words for our relegation battle however, even though there are about 35 more games to play this season and 7/8 more points would see us comfortably in mid-table, your best wishes are noted. lol

potential? I don't care about that either.. 9 points must be worrying anyway, we've got 20 now, playing some great stuff and BEATING some of this league's bigger clubs ... Oh how I remember reading the drivel on here in August about taking the league apart hahaha!

And a lot of Brighton fans reckon the Chairman has been altering the attendance figures to make it look better.

And pay more tax? Not really an advantage.

As for the Atmosphere on grunters mad i have a theory. Most game have the mics in front of the away fans henst the reason they sound louder. It happens at most grounds so even when its a small away following it sounds like there are more there. The atmosphere was brilliant from both sets of fans imo. I did notice the Leeds fans didnt sing much after ht till it kicked off down in the corner.

Guest totemowl

potential? I don't care about that either.. 9 points must be worrying anyway, we've got 20 now, playing some great stuff and BEATING some of this league's bigger clubs ... Oh how I remember reading the drivel on here in August about taking the league apart hahaha!

And I remember you coming out with your drivel early last season, about how you were going to lord it over us. And look how that ended!

The Blades recently averaged more than that 3 years running the last time we were in the CCC.

Also when you consider that Sheff Utd have never finished in the top 3, never been in Europe and never been in any cup final since the war.

We must ave the best support (numbers wise) of any team in the UK that has been starved of any real success since the war.

Name me another team in Britain that has won nothing for 60 years but still averages over 18K in the 3rd tier. Can't think of any.

Guest totemowl

The Blades recently averaged more than that 3 years running the last time we were in the CCC.

Also when you consider that Sheff Utd have never finished in the top 3, never been in Europe and never been in any cup final since the war.

We must ave the best support (numbers wise) of any team in the UK that has been starved of any real success since the war.

Name me another team in Britain that has won nothing for 60 years but still averages over 18K in the 3rd tier. Can't think of any.

another team who've won nothing for 60 years...

Nope, I'm really struggling with that one.

Guest We Shall Overcome

bumflowers got a flippinghard on cos there wer 18000 at the mac or wotever its called today,cattle botherin cnut

And a tenner if you came with a Season Ticket Holder,them and the Pigs Cheapest in the Country Two Desperate Facking Tin pot Clubs.

Guest Big Guns

The realist,

Get a grip. It's a myth about these low gate receipts otherwise any club would go bust.

I'm knocking Wednesdays support which is excellent, especially away numbers.

How can you knock it and say its excellent ?