Direct Buses to Chapeltown after game on Friday?

Guest AwayOwl1991

Guest AwayOwl1991

Where's best to get bus to Chapeltown after? The bus stop outside the gate is only showing buses going through Ecclesfield and then you have to walk to somewhere else in Ecclesfield for another bus to Chapeltown.

Does anyone know where is best to go to get a direct bus to Chapeltown after the game on Friday?

And does anyone know how many tickets are left on the Kop? there's normally a thread telling people but that appears to have been taken over by leeds fans arguing with our fans about attendances. gary megson

Where's best to get bus to Chapeltown after? The bus stop outside the gate is only showing buses going through Ecclesfield and then you have to walk to somewhere else in Ecclesfield for another bus to Chapeltown.

Does anyone know where is best to go to get a direct bus to Chapeltown after the game on Friday?

And does anyone know how many tickets are left on the Kop? there's normally a thread telling people but that appears to have been taken over by leeds fans arguing with our fans about attendances. gary megson

Dont know 53 to Ecco then 76 (or 75( cant remember to chap

Best get off at ecclesfield and stay there some reight nobbers at chap...

66a and 77, if worse comes to worse, 53 to ecco and then 88/75 to chap.

I'm from chap/high green so best person to ask

I had to look into this when I went to the Walsall game earlier this year. They changed all the bus times / routes since last I was in England. Before you could get a 77 or and 80, 78. I went on the internet and on the travel planner it's best suggestion was making your way up to Sheff Lane Top and then 75/76 from there.

Evening matches are a nightmare now to get to Chapeltown.